Moving Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Sale

Finding stuff that I have not used in two years or more. If I haven't used it in that long, I must not need it!

Two items up first...

External USB CD Burner... 4x write 4x rewrite 8x read... kind of slow but it works very dependably and is a good addition to an older laptop without burning capability...

Make Offer

Nikon N70... In box, like new. Used one season ('99) then went digital.
    If you're familiar with Nikon bodies, you'll know this one.. it was not their best offering but it would be a good FILM starter SLR for someone who wanted a really good condition body for a good price...

Make Offer

Tamron 28-300 zoom lens... good condition, external focus Nikon mount...

Make Offer

"Prop" watch worn by Lyle Shelton in photo below...
    collector value only (prototype, non-working model) as far as I know, this was a "one off" model for a proposed "air racing" watch that was to be made by a Swiss watch company. They tried to sneak "under the radar" with it, as it has a "Reno-Type" pylon on it and they would not have been able to legally market it without a huge hassle with RARA... Nothing came of it but the watch *was* worn by Lyle and may have some collector value to you race nutz... in case, very nice leather band...

We know, we know.... Make Offer..

Buyers pay shipping, I can accept Pay Pal...

PM or email me (I might not get emails, very NASTY spam filter) or answer here..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Moving Sale

Dear Wayne:

I could use your Nikon N70. Would you let me know what is included with this camera: box, manual, etc.

Thanks much,

Tony
    acdm@earthlink.net

Comment

Re: Moving Sale

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      Finding stuff that I have not used in two years or more. If I haven't used it in that long, I must not need it!

Two items up first...

External USB CD Burner... 4x write 4x rewrite 8x read... kind of slow but it works very dependably and is a good addition to an older laptop without burning capability...

Make Offer

Nikon N70... In box, like new. Used one season ('99) then went digital.
      If you're familiar with Nikon bodies, you'll know this one.. it was not their best offering but it would be a good FILM starter SLR for someone who wanted a really good condition body for a good price...

Make Offer

Tamron 28-300 zoom lens... good condition, external focus Nikon mount...

Make Offer

"Prop" watch worn by Lyle Shelton in photo below...
      collector value only (prototype, non-working model) as far as I know, this was a "one off" model for a proposed "air racing" watch that was to be made by a Swiss watch company. They tried to sneak "under the radar" with it, as it has a "Reno-Type" pylon on it and they would not have been able to legally market it without a huge hassle with RARA... Nothing came of it but the watch *was* worn by Lyle and may have some collector value to you race nutz... in case, very nice leather band...

We know, we know.... Make Offer..

Buyers pay shipping, I can accept Pay Pal...

PM or email me (I might not get emails, very NASTY spam filter) or answer here..

Wayne
      Dear Wayne:

I am also on the move from Texas to Salem, Oregon so money is short and income is limited on social security, but I could use your Nikon N70 as I already have the lenses for it. Any change we could do business at $35.00.

You can email or call me at 512-745-7503 or 503-585-3623. If you are agreeable, I can make immediate payment through Paypal.

Thanks much, Wayne.

Anthony.

Comment

Working...
      X