Canon's new 30D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon's new 30D

Well it is finally announced. Very underwhelming, but I think I may be unloading my old 10D to get one. That way I'll have two virtually identical bodies with a 20 & 30D. It will probably go up on Ebay in the $550-600 range, so if anybody is looking to get into digital, at a good cost, here is your chance.

Re: Canon's new 30D

Wish I had sold my 10D last year when they were fetching $800-850 on Ebay. Now its time to get off the pot and decide between a 30D or 5D before September.
    No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
    http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Time to swing by DPReview.com and see the mayhem being caused. Over that last few weeks the new release by Canon was the only thing people have been talking about. Now would be a good time to keep your eye on ebay for used 20D's
      Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
      My Photos
      My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams
        Well it is finally announced. Very underwhelming, but I think I may be unloading my old 10D to get one. That way I'll have two virtually identical bodies with a 20 & 30D. It will probably go up on Ebay in the $550-600 range, so if anybody is looking to get into digital, at a good cost, here is your chance.
        Have you heard anything about a available date?

Dan Plunkett

Comment

End of March to May. Nobody seems to know.

Comment

Well my 30D is on it's way from Dell.

Seems to be rolling out of stores all over the US. Cheapest I have seen from trustworthy stores is $1249 (Robert's in Indianapolis). I paid full price $1399 unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
            X