Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team STEADFAST website up!!!

Hey all

check it out====> www.teamsteadfast.com Please be patient as it is in its humble beginnings! Check back often, it gets updated nearly every day. I would like to thank Ryan M., our webmaster for doing such a great job.

If all goes well we will get our FAA sign-off and it could be parked in our hangar by the end of the month. It looks like we have scored a large spinner, so that and an afterbody will be happening sooner than we thought. We have a paint sponsor, but we still need a great color scheme. Thanks to all of you who have offered paint ideas, logo ideas and input. We really appreciate that! We are having a hard time finalizing the scheme, but we are leaning towards White, Silver and Red, probably all pearls. Please give us your thoughts.

Later
    Red
    Red
    chanting...400+

Re: Team STEADFAST website up!!!

Looks good so far. A suggestion though. Resize the pics to 800 pixels on the longest side. Photo and computer geeks like me have no problem seeing the large pics on a 19" LCD, but there are a whole bunch of people out there still using 800 x 600 screen resolution. Myself, I think you must be blind using a screen resolution that big, but unfortunately many still do.

Comment

Thanks..I'll pass it along. I'm on a laptop now and it looks fine? Am I missing something?

Red
      Red
      chanting...400+

Comment

If you click on the cockpit shot it is 2016x1512, and the 3/4 view is 2080x1560, while the side view is tiny and only 281x174.

Comment

Working...
        X