Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft Star and Bars Decals. Where can they be purchased???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft Star and Bars Decals. Where can they be purchased???

I'm looking to find where full size aircraft grade Star and Bars Decals can be bought?

Anyone know of any websites where they can be purchased...???

How about the yellow arrows that say "Rescue". Where can they be purchased...???

Thanks

Re: Aircraft Star and Bars Decals. Where can they be purchased???

Stars & bars....

....Couldn't locate rescue arrows.

Comment

At AeroGraphics we provide high quality vinyl graphics for all types of Aircraft. Our products include n numbers, interior and extrior kits, striping kits, military markings, flags and custom designs.

Comment

Thankyou so much.

Still looking for those rescue arrows that you see on mil spec planes.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta
          I'm looking to find where full size aircraft grade Star and Bars Decals can be bought?

Anyone know of any websites where they can be purchased...???

How about the yellow arrows that say "Rescue". Where can they be purchased...???

Thanks
          I have a guy here in reno that can make anything you want. Ask Wayne he brings along one heck of an install crew Hey Wayne you still have any of those pics of the GO NAVY being installed on the Bear? Most of the time he can work off of a bitmap image of what ever you want. Form you can see it at 500mph huge to placard small.

Photo product de la T. Adams
          Attached Files

Comment

Boy that sure was quick!

Comment

lol, jarrod's a warbird nerd like us mike. his biggest hobby is bugging me for info... hehehehehe ahhh, we love ya dude
              heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Originally posted by matt
                lol, jarrod's a warbird nerd like us mike. his biggest hobby is bugging me for info... hehehehehe ahhh, we love ya dude
                Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah but that had ALMOST nothing to do with warbirds. The leading edge on that model is too new... no droop! And not an STC add on I may add.

Comment

FNG....

...(psst....zip-up....you'll scare 'em away..)......
                  Mayday51
                  Jim Gallagher

Comment

hahahaha, well mike, good to know after 60 years she ain't droopin'...

oh hey svd, sorry for hijacking your thread dude.
                    heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Originally posted by FNG
                      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah but that had ALMOST nothing to do with warbirds. The leading edge on that model is too new... no droop! And not an STC add on I may add.

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by mayday51
                        FNG....

...(psst....zip-up....you'll scare 'em away..)......
                        Whaaaaaaaaat... How do you think they(she) got here in the first place. Wait until you see the Precious Metal "pit crew" this year. Fan base is about to reach an all time high. Remember I am local with a wife that attends a local university that just happens to have alot of talent.

Comment

Working...
                        X