Miss Foxy Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Foxy Lady

Does anybody have any pictures of Miss Foxy Lady?

Re: Miss Foxy Lady

Some info."Gentlemen,You Have A Race" by John Tegler has some photos on page 228,250 & 261 plus some history about it. Hope this helps.
    Lockheed Bob
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by race9
        Does anybody have any pictures of Miss Foxy Lady?
        Hmmm... That's funny. My post telling you about Miss Foxy Lady photo's on Scotty's www.WarbirdAeroPress.comdidn't come through...

Bill Meistien

Comment

Bill...

See HERE for a brief explanation about why unregistered posts might not be seen right away, or at all..

You might want to register if you really want to participate. Your messages will go into a queue if you are not registered and *when* we have time, we go through them on again, a time available basis, and approve/disapprove them...

Thanks

Wayne Sagar
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

You'll find what you want here.

(Mea culpa to the admin, but it is a great resource!)

**moderator's note: As the administrator of this website and this message board. It is my responsiblity to ensure the safety of the visitors who come here.

Due to numerous virus/worm warnings being reported from the above link, I've decided to remove a portion of it. If anyone, as a visitor to any site, decides to click on any link on any given site, please remember, you do so at your own risk. I will do my best to ensure that any link that is posted on this website that leads directly to any other site outside of this one is a safe link. Please note further, the PHP script that was linked in the above mentioned post may well contain vulnerabilities which may have been breeched. I can not ensure the safety of programs chosen by other websites running potentially compromised PHP scripting language.

This message board uses the PHP scripting language but is a highly supported/patched/watched COMMERCIAL product which charges an annual fee for security updates. It is patched as any potential loophole is discovered. This website is NOT hosted in a shared environment which closes most of any potential holes in the language...

Thanks for understanding.***
            Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
            World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Thats great. Thanks!

Comment

My computer picked up a trojan virus on the link provided above. Use caution.

Comment

Originally posted by R080
                  My computer picked up a trojan virus on the link provided above. Use caution.
                  You might wan't to read this http://www.warbirdaeropress.com/smf/...hp?topic=159.0

Jarrod

Comment

Working...
                  X