Cessna Citation X oops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cessna Citation X oops

We got quite a bit of snow at KSUN and this little mistake happened when the flight crew neglected to clean off the fresh weight. Thought some of you might get a kick out of it.
    Attached Files
    I am the Mouse

Re: Cessna Citation X oops

Looks more like KSNO than KSUN.....................

Comment

Oh man... drive a forklift or a bus, cab... , get the sucker snowed in... at worst, your co-workers give you a bad time in the break room for a year or so..

Corporate pilot, struggled to get your hours flying instruction, checks, cargo... whatever.. get the "nice" corporate job.. serving drinks, sandwiches.. whatever (between being a hero)... Spend 1000's of hours and dollars getting "there"

The weather goes on ya.. you can't make it to the field cause Hertz only had a stupid Kia sepia after all... and nobody is going anywhere according to the Morning News!

Who gets his steed plastered all over the Internet..????

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Is that photo recent?

Comment

I think it is about 2 weeks old. Don't recall the exact issue or day i picked up the paper. So pretty recent.
          I am the Mouse

Comment

Suprised I didn't see it in the Statesman.

Comment

Was from the Mt. Express. KSUN gets enough press for its other problems and its reputation for breaking airplanes. The Statesman probably figured this wasn't print worthy.
              I am the Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Mousecorp
                Was from the Mt. Express. KSUN gets enough press for its other problems and its reputation for breaking airplanes. The Statesman probably figured this wasn't print worthy.
                Hailey is an interesting place to go into. Flew in there in the Spring of 2003 to investigate a fatal jet accident and was impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by King
                  Hailey is an interesting place to go into. Flew in there in the Spring of 2003 to investigate a fatal jet accident and was impressed.
                  I'm guessing that was that accident that claimed Jay Call.

Its a good airport. See a nice variety of expensive aircraft.
                  Unfortunately inexperience of mountain flying and weather claim alot of aircraft. Recently the big news has been the future expansion plans and where it will be moved, one giant debate in the valley for sure.
                  I am the Mouse

Comment

I'm guessing that was that accident that claimed Jay Call.
                    Yes, that was the accident. He was also a good friend.

Spent a couple of days in the mountains sorting through the wreckage. What a mess up there.

Comment

Very nice place to go drinking and chase the local talent.

Comment

Local talent is cool, its the talent that comes and half the valley is shut down that is frustrating.
                        I am the Mouse

Comment

Local talent is cool, its the talent that comes and half the valley is shut down that is frustrating.
                          So, what's a day pass at Sun Valley costing these days? Is the transformation to an exclusive playground for the extreme well to do complete? Not knocking rich people, why, if I had a million dollars in multiples of 10, I'd be doing the same thing. But what a great place to ski.
                          Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
                            So, what's a day pass at Sun Valley costing these days? Is the transformation to an exclusive playground for the extreme well to do complete? Not knocking rich people, why, if I had a million dollars in multiples of 10, I'd be doing the same thing. But what a great place to ski.
                            A regular one day pass is $69 while a half day is $50. Season pass comes in at an ultra affordable $1875 . Sun Valley is under going a 3 phase expansion to add new hotels, a convention center, more skiable acreage etc.

As for the well off...well they are becoming more well off. The billionaires are replacing the millionaires and A-list Celebes are replacing the B-list. The 4 digit square footage houses are being replaced by the monster 5 digit square footage houses and so on (fun to fly over them and see whats behind the big gates and fences). Thankfully because the rich come here to get away from busy life style they act like normal people, not hounded by cameras or fans which is why i believe they choose this area. Its nothing to see several of them in one day just walking around. However there are a few who come that require the whole security detail and half the town is shut down, especially during the big conference. Its a zoo.
                            I am the Mouse

Comment

It's awesome in Sun valley/ketchum. Always a blast.

Comment

Working...
                              X