A very sad day.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very sad day.....

It is great sadness that I have to tell you that my Dad has passed away today. He will be missed by many people. My father has been a great inspiration to me and helped me and my family in more ways than I can than thank him for.

Thanks to Wayne I can dedicate this Forum to the memory of my father and his many achievements in aviation history.

Robert D. Archer
    1/16/1926 - 1/9/2006

Blue Skies & Tailwinds Forever
    http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Re: A very sad day.....

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Michael

Comment

Hey Vic... I'm really sad for you man, it hurts when they go but they go to a much kinder and softer place.

He'll always be with you Victor.

Remember that!

Thank you for sharing his archives here, we'll all be richer for knowing him in this way...

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Victor....

I'm so very sorry to hear of this. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

I found his work, both word and image, very inspirational as well. He will be missed and I'm glad that I had the opportunity to know of him, even though I never got to meet him.

God Bless
        Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
        Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

That's very sad news to hear Victor... my best wishes to you and your loved ones sir... that's gotta be very tuff on all of you.

As Wayne said, he'll always be with you. In everything you do, there is a little bit of him - and with eveything your son does - a little of both you and your dad will be present. So even though he may be phiscially gone from this world - he has achieved immortallity.
          Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
            As Wayne said, he'll always be with you. In everything you do, there is a little bit of him - and with eveything your son does - a little of both you and your dad will be present. So even though he may be phiscially gone from this world - he has achieved immortallity.
            Very well put, couldn't have said it any better, my deepest sympathy. My thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing part of him with us here.

Paul

Comment

Victor, my sincerest condolences on the loss of your father.
              Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
              My Photos
              My Ride

Comment

Victor, my thoughts are with you. I'm sure he will always be an inspiration to you.

Comment

Victor,
                  My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.Just remember that every photo you show all of us on this Forum are part of your Dad in you.
                  May he have Blue Skies forever.
                  Lockheed Bob Gollwitzer
                  Lockheed Bob

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about your father. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.

When you aim your camera, remember who is watching and take peace. For the inspiration to your photos lies with what is behind the camera in your heart.

You always have the right pic for this forum, and sometimes we cannot express the words as clearly as you do with photos, but know that you and your family are in our thoughts.

Comment

Our condolences also Victor, and Thanks for posting his pictures over the last couple of years...

Neal and Birgitta

Comment

Victor,
                        A sad time for sure. It sounds like you had a great relationship with your Dad, and that will hold you over till the pain subsides. Sorry to hear about your loss. This is a great way to show tribute.
                        Bill Clark

Comment

Working...
                        X