Dago Red Website - back up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dago Red Website - back up!

I got a call the other day from Danny Stout asking me if I could revive the old Dago Red website... well, after about 6 hours of work this evening - it's back Due to a sever lack of available time on my end, the site is pretty much the same as when I was last involved with the team... so there's not a lot of updates since 2002. Maybe when things settle down here at the homestead and the need occurs - I'll get it back up with the pics from the last few years. I can't really say more then that at the moment, but I'll be sure toi keep it updated from here on out - regardless.

Speaking of which - please visit the "old" Dago Site at http://www.dagored-airracing.com and if you wish - a nice message on the guestbook thanking Terry for a great run over the years (and maybe a little prod at taking her to Reno "one last time").

PS: Mr Wayners... could you please add a link to the old site when you get a second. Danny (as I'm sure Terry) would very much appreciate that
    Last edited by Pylon1_Mark; 01-08-2006, 03:08 AM.
    Mark K....

Re: Dago Red Website - back up!

YAY!!!!! I'm just glad it's back online! I missed my favorite red Mustang! Someday maybe I'll get to see that beautiful bird in person.

Thanks for the news and all the work!
    --Amy

-Tomcats and Red Mustangs Forever-

Comment

Working...
    X