Photo CD on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo CD on eBay

There is a gentleman who has a photo CD of Reno '76 and '78 up for auction on eBay. He sent me a sample of some of the shots on there, and for an amateur who was just 'having fun', he's got some nice shots of the Unlimiteds from that time era--both in the pits, and in the air.

Might be worth checking it out.

Re: Photo CD on eBay

Originally posted by speeddemon
    There is a gentleman who has a photo CD of Reno '76 and '78 up for auction on eBay. He sent me a sample of some of the shots on there, and for an amateur who was just 'having fun', he's got some nice shots of the Unlimiteds from that time era--both in the pits, and in the air.

Might be worth checking it out.
    Speed... I don't know how to bid on Ebay but if you can put me in contact with him and he would be OK with them being shared (to view) on the site, I'd sure be interested...

Maybe even for a bit higher price than he's asking...

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Comment

I bought the CD, I'm waiting to see if he'll let me share the shots here...

Will be interesting to see it anyway... hopefully, he'll be OK with letting you guys see them.

W
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

ONLY $9.95. Is that an original, or is he selling copies? Seems like a great deal, (knew a guy who bought on old program for over $100.00).
          Great to see some of those 'earlier days' photo's starting to show up.
          Need to fill that gallery, up.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
            ONLY $9.95. Is that an original, or is he selling copies? Seems like a great deal, (knew a guy who bought on old program for over $100.00).

Paul
            Damn!! What year? I can't believe I've been GIVING mine to Goss!! Hey Wait a minute.....Randy, have you been selling those?!!!!!!

Race 29
            Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

On a similar note, I was in a local bookstore here in Reno, (Sundance Books in case anyone's interested) and spotted what appears to be a brand new, hardbound, locally published book containing a "short history of the Reno Air Races", and color reproductions of every Air Race poster printed . I was in kind of a hurry, so I didn't look too closely at the Publisher , price, or ISBN number, but I could go back if any one is interested. It's a smaller than normal size book (definitely not "coffee table") but it still looks like a fairly nice collectible for the Air Race Fan.

Comment

It is a good book, not much reading material but a lot of historic photos and every poster printed since the beginning. It's amazing that during the late 70's and early 80's how many good looking posters were done. Then they turned kinda cheezy, to say it nicely...

WRL

Comment

Look anything like THIS?
                  Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
                  My Photos
                  My Ride

Comment

That's the one.

Comment