Board behavior question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board behavior question...

I've noticed something that at first I thought was just my browser, then I noticed it on a different browser and computer.

Any time the word "fire" appears in a post, its in a different font. Even if its part of a word like wildfire, spitfire, Skyfire, Bradfire, sh*tfire (ok, maybe that one hasn't appeared on in any posts yet... )

How come?

Re: Board behavior question...

Originally posted by 440_Magnum
    I've noticed something that at first I thought was just my browser, then I noticed it on a different browser and computer.

Any time the word "fire" appears in a post, its in a different font. Even if its part of a word like wildfire, spitfire, Skyfire, Bradfire, sh*tfire (ok, maybe that one hasn't appeared on in any posts yet... )

How come?
    I have noticed the same thing. When you hold the mouse over it says cantsayfiyer. I thought it was just me

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu
      I have noticed the same thing. When you hold the mouse over it says cantsayfiyer. I thought it was just me

Jarrod
      LOL.. that's cause there are a few "key" words that trigger public service announcements and that's one of them. I got tired of seeng all of the tree hugger stuff so I replaced the words with images via one of the features of the board..

It should still be the same font, unless you're using a different browser setting??

Anyway... that's the long/short of it..

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        LOL.. that's cause there are a few "key" words that trigger public service announcements and that's one of them. I got tired of seeng all of the tree hugger stuff so I replaced the words with images via one of the features of the board..
        In that case, THANK YOU!!!

It should still be the same font, unless you're using a different browser setting??
        Yep, I always set my browser to override any fonts below certain sizes, certain fonts, etc. My eyes are getting picky...

Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Working...
        X