We're back, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're back, but...

Birgitta and I have moved -- from Toronto to southeastern British Columbia. We have a new email address, but I'm trying to avoid spam as much as possible and am going to try not posting the email address anywhere on the web. I've been reading about '"bots" that cruise the web looking for email addresses. So far this strategy seems to be working -- we've been at our new address for a couple of weeks now and have gotten NO SPAM so far -- as against 15 or more a day at the old email address.

So if anybody wants our address or phone # just PM me and I'll send it.

Neal
    Attached Files

Re: We're back, but...

Neal,

What happened to Southwestern Canada?

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
      Neal,

What happened to Southwestern Canada?

Duaah... I should read slower.. .Southeastern BC does not mean Southeastern CANADA!!!

I see in your IP address that the system you're on is based out of Calgary Alberta....

But if you're in SE BC.. then, looking at the map, you're not too darn far from my home in Washington/Oregon.... just a state and a provence away or so....

There's a show up that way annually... perhaps we'll meet up there someday?

Kraz is known to frequent it as well..

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
        Birgitta and I have moved -- from Toronto to southeastern British Columbia. We have a new email address, but I'm trying to avoid spam as much as possible and am going to try not posting the email address anywhere on the web. I've been reading about '"bots" that cruise the web looking for email addresses. So far this strategy seems to be working -- we've been at our new address for a couple of weeks now and have gotten NO SPAM so far -- as against 15 or more a day at the old email address.

So if anybody wants our address or phone # just PM me and I'll send it.

Neal
        Hey, nice pic, Neal. It's almost like you were standing next to me out at Pylon 5 during the final. Oh, wait....you were. Nevermind! :-)

Comment

Hi Brad -- Yeah I really enjoyed pylon 5.

Here's the first lap of the Gold -- A real skyfull of Sea Furies! Bear in the lead, Deeadnought pulling hard, and Dan ready to pounce...
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X