Arizona Air Races - Date and Location Changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Air Races - Date and Location Changed

Good news! After an iffy couple of weeks not knowing for sure if the event would happen next year (we had to keep our traps shut) Jeff Landers has announced that the event is still on, though the dates and location have changed...

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Arizona Air Races - Date and Location Changed

Wow, that sure is close to Reno date wise. Will a month be enough time to re-build what was blown up at Reno? For that matter even the stuff that didn't blow up will need a thorough going through before being raced again. I hate to sound like a pesimist, but it's going to be tight, especially for the unlimiteds.

Comment

Re: Arizona Air Races - Date and Location Changed

I am glad of one thing though, March wa going to be a bad month for me. Anniversary and birthdays would have hindered the funds needed to go. October is now a good option. Another thought, How is this going to effect things going on at Nellis in October? I know the sport class did not race in Tunica, But would they race in Arizona? I sure hope so.

If the unlimiteds had the resources, I would love to see them in AZ as well.

Has anyone seen the layout of the proposed race course? How different /same from Reno and other venues will it be?

More races is good for the sport, no matter what classes race.

Comment

Working...
      X