New "Restricted" forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Restricted" forum

Ok.. we've talked about this for a long time. A forum for racers, pilots, crews and those close to them who would be welcome in a "closed" setting.. .

This will be a "request only" envrionment, registered users only and ony those who have been "approved" by either the administration of this board or the members of this section themselves..

Adults only, discussions in this section will sometimes be of a very sensitive nature.

******EDIT WITH NEW JOIN DIRECTIONS*******
    You may notice a new forum section titled "Restricted Forum - Warbird Hardcore - None But The Brave"

We are going to keep the ability to post messages within this forum only available to Racers, Pilots, Crew and support personell within the Air Racing and Warbird community. A special "User Group" has been created which will allow this. If you wish to be added to this group, a new method has been implimented rather than by email as earlier requested, this will make your addition much easier.

Registered members who feel they can add to this new forum, please go to your "User CP" link, then scroll down to the "Miscellaneous" section. From there click on the "Group Memberships" link you will see a check box with the option to join this group.

Viewing and not posting "Read Only" status in this forum will be available for those anyone who requests it.

Registered members can go to their "User CP" link, then scroll down to the "Miscellaneous" section. From there click on the "Group Memberships" link and you can add "read only" access to this forum.

Please, join the "Read Only" category at your own discretion, this is an adult forum and sensitive subjects will be discussed.

******END EDIT*****

Please note, by assumption, some of you have already been added to the "usergroup" if you are seeing the new forum's messages, you have been added. If you are seeing the messages (the forum itself is visible to everyone) and don't want to, send me an email and I'll remove you from the list.

Enjoy, comments/suggestions invited..

Wayne
    Last edited by AAFO_WSagar; 10-15-2005, 11:19 AM.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: New "Restricted" forum

Great idea, Wayne. They'll appreciate it.

Comment

Great Idea Wayne! Hopefully this will give the pilots an "unrestricted area" in witch they can talk shop. I am using the word "shop" loosly to be polite.
      Can we get that locked thread placed in that forum, and unlocked? I am seeing 0 posts in the last 30 days when I open it. Or does that mean I dont have acess?

Wolfee

Comment

People,

Been reading this board for years......

#1 N*G idea (*F)

#2 Wayne is the owner , do what ever you want (as it should be)

#3 If "special" people need to crank it ..... use your own private em

#4 I like this board for the reasons of free assess. If the context is not IAW sagar standards level (this guy is a straight shooter on flexibility) then he will deliete ( aka "pound sand")

#5 Dont restrict free (relatively) access to "clicks" IMHO

ZOOM

Comment

Wayne-
          Could you make it so the 'Restricted' Forum does not display to the non-members, that way what they don't know, won't bother them

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X