Kraz-web Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraz-web Update

Just updated the ol' Krazations website with a bunch of new stuff, though admittedly I am still way behind on material. The Pylon Racing School photo journal is in work as is the collection of snap shots from the Gathering of Warbirds last month. However, I have been busy trying to keep something of mild interest in circulation amongst my collection of random electrons and stray magnetic pulses.

Besides the monthly desktop wallpaper photo and toon/calendar, I have added the next update to the recount of my adventures in flite-skool with Lessons 5-8 now posted.

Albeit late (but better than never): the photo journal compilation of the IAC sanctioned Apple Cup Aerobatics Competition is now up!

The Northwest Airshow and Events Calendar is updated w/ the cancellation of the McCord AFB Airshow, but also with new stuff

Also, Last, but not least: be sure to swing by the Museum of Flight, Boeing Field, Seattle WA on July 20-21 for the featured event: “Air Racing Weekend” featuring photos from none other than......<drum roll please>.... ME! It should be a good event with planes on the ramp, and static displays inside.

So take a minute and swing by the website! And as always, feedback is more than welcome!

Keith Kraz
    Krazations.com
    (which is now free of the geocities re-direct, so be sure to update your *favorites* and links!!!)
    Attached Files

Awesome job brother Kraz.... Sorry I missed you at PRS but I'll have a kewl adult beverage waiting for ya at RNO 02'...
    Danimal

Comment

Working...
    X