In a daydream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a daydream

Had a pretty cool dream last night, and amazed at the clarity which I can remember it this morning. My dad and I had flown into some large grass field somewhere in the old Navion...and as we were taxiing in (to where, I don't know), I noticed that the only other planes on the field were Unlimiteds. Miss America was there, and they were just buttoning her up to go out on a test-flight. Ridge Runner III was there too, only she had all the cowlings and spinner off, and they were putting the 'old' propeller back on her and doing engine run-ups. When we shut down, around the corner came Dreadnought on the end of a tug, and they pulled her up next to our plane to 'prep' her for a flight.

The best part, though, was that the "old" Merlin Precious Metal was towed out of a hangar, fully restored to race condition, in the old paint scheme. It had RENO/Owens painted down the side, too. Not sure what that means, but..... And though the 'Prospector' on the nose left a lot to be desired....the entire crew was made up of women. Very pretty women.

Re: In a daydream

No Washington Monuments in the field or trains going into tunnels?

You have girls and powerful machines...typical male dream...Hahhaha

Don

Comment

Any pictures?
      Bill Garnett
      InterstellarDust
      Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

....ease-up on the ADI....or change brands....
        Mayday51
        Jim Gallagher

Comment

Working...
        X