PDA

View Full Version : Bradfire video captures

speeddemon
09-30-2005, 08:31 AM
Okay...giving this a try for the first time. The sharpness isn't going to be anything close to what Vic and a few others have been posting...but these are video captures from Bradfire '05, and when 'in motion' are much more impressive. I think these were from Saturday's Sport Class Gold heat.

speeddemon
09-30-2005, 09:10 AM
Well, sorry....it seems that the majority of my Unlimited shots from out at pylon 5 are too large to attach on these pages. Here are a couple that I was able to clip close and get in just under the 293 kb limit.

There is some really cool stuff, but it just won't fit.

Any ideas?

AAFO_WSagar
09-30-2005, 10:09 AM
Well, sorry....it seems that the majority of my Unlimited shots from out at pylon 5 are too large to attach on these pages. Here are a couple that I was able to clip close and get in just under the 293 kb limit.

There is some really cool stuff, but it just won't fit.

Any ideas?
Brad, can you crop to the area you want shown, then resize down to the 800x wide pixel limit, then save at say, about 88% quality .JPG?

That should keep you well within the kb and pixel size limits..

Wayne

Air Race Addict
09-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Brad, can you crop to the area you want shown, then resize down to the 800x wide pixel limit, then save at say, about 88% quality .JPG?

That should keep you well within the kb and pixel size limits..

Wayne
Just did it for him Wayne. Apparently he doesn't have any editing software at the job site. :thumbsup:
Bill

speeddemon
09-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Just did it for him Wayne. Apparently he doesn't have any editing software at the job site. :thumbsup:
Bill

SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I wouldn't THINK of doing any of this on government time! How could you, Bill????

(Thanks)

Anyhow...here are a few more. Not the best as far as resolution, but as I said, they are off a video.

Air Race Addict
09-30-2005, 12:21 PM
SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I wouldn't THINK of doing any of this on government time! How could you, Bill????
I didn't mention WHICH job site :cool: And you're welcome.

jarrodeu
09-30-2005, 02:14 PM
WOW! That must be a good video camera!
Jarrod