Well, allrighty then...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, allrighty then...

I've got a ton of the most recent posts in my mailbox (I get confirmations for each one) if anyone's really interested, I can try to repost those from, at least, during Reno.. no images saved however..

There may be some other issues also.. I've got to check all the board settings for images etc.. I think we may have some issues with some recent settings that were lost..

I'll be back at this tomorrow..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Well, allrighty then...

Wayne,

I'd volenteer some help (if I had something to help with).
    ...just yesterday I finally got a roof on my place from the hurricanes LAST YEAR
    (Francis)...

The truck-load of asprin and those drums of preparation"H" are all but used up.

......finally get to restart regular work in a week or so,so it will be a bit before I
    "add to the cause" but I shall !

I must thank you and all those who lend us the infomation and share the joys of our passion.

I apoligise for a minor squawk/request for more information during race week,
    (symptoms of my airace addiction).

I am really happy for you making it through your battle and getting back to Reno !

Hang tough (you already proved you can) and this "server saturation" will pass also. (we'll try to be patient).

Thanks again,
    Mayday51
    Jim Gallagher

Comment

Re: Well, allrighty then...

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
      I've got a ton of the most recent posts in my mailbox (I get confirmations for each one) if anyone's really interested, I can try to repost those from, at least, during Reno.. no images saved however..
      Wayne
      That would be cool Wayne. I'm particularly missing some of the "discussion" posted by various pilots and crew during and after race week. That's the real deal inquiring minds want to know.
      Bill Garnett
      InterstellarDust
      Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Working...
      X