Here ya go, jones on this!
    http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Re: UNFREEKINLIMITED photo

Hey......

NICE NOSE ART!

Comment

Very cool! All we need is a sound clip.... Wayne?

Actually, this raises a good question. New camera phones (e.g., my Treo 650) can shoot video clips that are pretty darn small files. 3-5 seconds might be 90 kb. Wayne, can we attach such since these are within the board message size limits?

Wayne, PM me and I'll send you a sample clip. Peas
      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
        Very cool! All we need is a sound clip.... Wayne?

Actually, this raises a good question. New camera phones (e.g., my Treo 650) can shoot video clips that are pretty darn small files. 3-5 seconds might be 90 kb. Wayne, can we attach such since these are within the board message size limits?

Wayne, PM me and I'll send you a sample clip. Peas
        Extremely nice shot Marauder!

Peas: Post up what the file extension for the clip is I'll add it to the list for acceptable clips... Actually this is something that Cobra gave me the idea for a while ago, allowing .mpeg, .mpg, .wmv, and real video, audio clips. Since we now have the additional bandwidth and disk space on the new server, why to heck not! Same rules will apply though, you'll have to own the clip! Can't stress the importance of this enough. I can't do anything right at the moment.. I'm off to the shower and then off to the doctor to get my DAMN FEEDING TUBE REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne: The Treo 650 through Sprint Picture Mail generates .mov files that play in Quicktime.

Congrats on reaching another milestone on your road to recovery! Peas
          Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
            Extremely nice shot Marauder!
            Thank you Wayne, I appreciate the complement.

Peas, your such a thread jacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder61

LOL... We've always been a little bit loose about keeping "OT" on this board. It's never really bugged me much (obviously, I'm probably the worst threadjacker of all time! ) but I do think it gets under some's skin...

I'm glad that Peas reminded me about doing the movie uploads though....

Going back on topic for a second... Yer welcome on the compliment, you do nice work, no doubt bout it! I think buried in my "to do" box (a very deep todo box at that) we've got a feature by you to get going.... The plan is, I dig myself out of a little hole I've managed to get in, then we "march into spring" with some of our backed up air show features from last year.. Actually, a good thing since it's a long long dark period and getting reminded of what's about to start once again will be a good thing NOW in the dulldrom of winter!

Back to movies.. Peas.. I'll also have to modify the php.ini or mysql.conf.. (can't remember which file it is) as it defaults pretty low.. but I think I can get it to let us go if your file is as small as you said..

I'll start a new thread as soon as I figure this out

And on losing the tube thing.. YES!!!!!!! That's the last "artificial" string to the treatment thing. I'm still haveing a ton of problems swallowing, may never have spit but..... I'm eating and have no tube!!!

Wah Hoo!

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder61

I'm compensating vs. your considerable photo skills! And as Napoleon Dynamite said, girls like guys with skills....

Has Bob Button order this shot -- freakin' awesome!
                Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

I'm compensating vs. your considerable photo skills! And as Napoleon Dynamite said, girls like guys with skills....
                  Ya know....

Nunchuck skills....
                  Photography skills...
                  Unlimited air racing skills...

Comment

Has Bob Button order this shot -- freakin' awesome!
                    Jackin' the thread even further... ewe cost me a bunch o' time buddy! Upload yer movie at your leasure.. you prolly saw the announcement thingie but I tink it werks... werked for me but I'm the "admin" so the board pretty much lets me do anything... (damn, it's good to be privledged.. )

Anyway... NICE IMAGES Marauder! Sllliiidddiinnngggg back OT....

Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum
                      Ya know....

Nunchuck skills....
                      Photography skills...
                      Unlimited air racing skills...

And don't forget bowstaff skills...
                      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

And don't forget bowstaff skills...
                        Funny you guys are mentioning the martial arts stuff.
                        I have a closet full of chucks, staffs, knifes, swords, ect....
                        I hold black Belts in more than one art, one being a 3rd degree.
                        Have over 100 books and lots of VHS and VCD's on all types of Martial arts and I was a highly trained instructor for 3 years.
                        Ya know it's really cool how a monopod and a staff are almost one
                        in the same. Oh and knowing pressure point strikes comes in real handy when there are too many photographers around

"Unlimited air racing skills..."
                        I don't fly but I went for a ride in SpeedBall Alice at Reno...
                        does that count?

haha, I jacked my own thread

Comment

I guess I know now in advance, not to get in Victor's way at Reno.

Comment

I have a closet full of chucks, staffs, knifes, swords, ect....
                            ...and all the neighbors interviewed on the evening news said he seemed like such a normal guy.

Victor, all that stuff I said about you was in fun. You know I was just kidding, right?

Rick

Comment

Working...
                            X