Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daring flight

Just stumbled across this:

Largest collection of free videos to play or download, funny videos, stupid videos, FREE personal online favorite video clips, video postcards

Well it is called Crazy Pilot...I seemed to loose it.

Put the videos to top score order to see the really cool ones.
    http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Re: Daring flight

We appear to have an issue with over-the-nose visability...
    Eric Ahlstrom

Comment

Apparently that is the 1993 NAS Brunswick Airshow.

Here's a quote from over at the WIX board about this incident:

"What happened was Peter was taxing back to his display area and this jackass Lt. who was running up and down the ramp in this car parked it right in Peter's blind spot and you saw the result. It cost the Navy one new engine and prop plus a new K-Car plus said Lt. got one hell of a stripping down from the FAA and the Airshow Boss."

Comment

Ok,

I see what was the taxiing plane ?

Here is the one I intented to show :

Largest collection of free videos to play or download, funny videos, stupid videos, FREE personal online favorite video clips, video postcards

Through video ID.441 I found the site.

Comment

I don't see the big trick there you could fly a 747 under that bridge . When crop dusting and the corns high you set it in 3 point attitude to sneak it under the wires so tail doesn't touch now do that wrong side up a you got a trick . Havard

Comment

Did you ever see the movie Piece of Cake ? There they fly a Spitfire under an old stonebridge. That was pretty daring at least.

Comment

Hi,

I found the plane vs. car crash here too. Other nightmares in flying too...( awful to watch ) :

**admin edit: link removed due to unacceptable content**

What actually happens here ? :

Comment

Randy,

Check this Eagle with twin cams onboard doing a dogfight !

Unreal footage:

best regards,

Juke

Comment

DRAWING THE LINE-
                  I've walked crash scenes with investigators. Watched crash video's trying to analyize cause. I find it VERY DISTURBING to see footage, were it is quite obvious, good people have died, set to music and offered up as entertainment. Whether it's a "Amazing" video program or a web site, I personaly would have nothing to do with promoting them, respecting those people, who's death was not intended as entertainment.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
                    DRAWING THE LINE-
                    I've walked crash scenes with investigators. Watched crash video's trying to analyize cause. I find it VERY DISTURBING to see footage, were it is quite obvious, good people have died, set to music and offered up as entertainment. Whether it's a "Amazing" video program or a web site, I personaly would have nothing to do with promoting them, respecting those people, who's death was not intended as entertainment.

Paul
                    Paul, I agree, and I wish I'd have seen this one earlier.

Juke, I know you have the best of intentions but you know how touchy this subject can be. Please be more discrete when you post links.

For the record, the basic "guideline" that I like to go by is, if there is loss of life or severe injury, we don't really want it posted. I'm a lot less inclined to object if all we're talking about is lost hardware. Not totally accepting of, but not necessairly as strict if there is educational reason for allowing a crash picture or link to be posted. I allowed one of the Tommy Rose horizontal failure to be seen a couple years ago, because I had an overwhelming mass of messages sent to me that were of the opinion that other pilots, particularly those who flew the same type, could see what went wrong and that there was value in that. Even with this, I was not at all comfortable with the message/image being posted. (yes, it was me who posted it to those who might look and think my wording odd)

I know I get tagged for being a "board nazi" or one who steps on free speech on this board but let's put it this way. This board is not a soapbox on a street corner in Washington DC where one's individual rights are expressed and/or exemplified and/or fought for. Essentially, this is a meeting house, or meeting room provided by me, sort of an electronic extension of my living room. After discussion with many people, in the end, *I* get to/have to decide what is fair and what is not fair or acceptable or not acceptable in this little slice of cyberspace.

In this particular case, I agree 1000% with Paul and this one does none of us any good, the video is done very tastelessly and the content within can be and is disturbing to many.

My sincere apologies to the "free speech" crowd...

Thanks to the rest of you....

PS, for those of you who feel this message has violated your civil rights, the line for the "class action" suit begins somewhere south of here..
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
                      DRAWING THE LINE-

Paul
                      I also agree Paul...there was something too cheap in it. I don't mind at all it being edited. Let's face it; flying can be dangerous too.

Comment

I know I get tagged for being a "board nazi"
                        Not here, at least not by anyone worth their weight in rivets and fiberglass.

There are places on the internet folks can visit if they want to see fatal accidents and similar horrors. I'm glad AAFO isn't one of them. Good form bro...

I believe Juke meant no harm and simply slipped up, as I have been tempted to post links to such videos before myself. We all make mistakes in judgement on rare occasion, and that just means we are human beings, far from perfection.....Nobody has achieved perfection.

(P.S...I have earned that "NAZI" tag before myself or doing little more than enforcing simple forum rules that are clearly posted (such as "No Swearing")....I consider people who use such undeserved names for administrators as little more than worthless trash, and not worthy of any concern of mine. I know what's right from wrong...)

Comment

Yup,

I for instance did not pass that video to my daddy, but that Hornet/Skyhawk incident instead. It was not entertaining, but it did have some classical pilot errors. Not knowing any of the pilots it was possibly less touchy for me to post it. I apologize ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Juke
                            Not knowing any of the pilots it was possibly less touchy for me to post it. I apologize ladies and gentlemen.
                            Juke-
                            I'm guessing your not a pilot and looking at things a little more analyticaly. I didn't know any of the B-52 crew, for instance, but as a pilot, a feel for every one of those poor guys, watching their demise unfold before them, in agonizing slow motion.
                            I have little doubt, with the nature of the media, it's only a matter of time before "al Qaeda's Wackest Be-headings" makes it to prime time. But for me, when death becomes entertainment, I'm moving to a cave in the hills.
                            Thanks for the apology, moving on..........................Paul

Comment

True. The music in the crach scenes went beyond my taste too.
                              I also felt very sick when seeing that B-52 crash. The pilot was known to be reckless a flyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X