Calendar Wallpaper Anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Wallpaper Anyone ?

Thought you racefans might like a little eye candy for your monitor all month. Here’s a few samples with links to 800 and 1024 versions. The first one I made for a van club, the Vintage Chevy Van Club ( www.vcvc.org ) but they were both shot at Reno

Enjoy

Bearfan1

800x600

1024x768

800x600

1024x768
    Attached Files
    One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Re: Calendar Wallpaper Anyone ?

Cobra has threatened to resurect the calendar wallpaper feature that he used to do on pylon1.com, if you guys and girls are interested, you'll have to increase the volume of your interest so ol' Cobra can hear ya'll over that set of tuned headers in his ride!

What??? I can't heeaarrr you??

What?? I'm still not there????

WALLPAPER WALLPAPER CALENDAR WALLPAPER CALENDAR WALLPAPER

That's gettin' a bit better..

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,
      consider this my vote to have Cobra bring back the calendar wallpaper!!
      blacksheep
      Life's a Climb , But the view is Great

Comment

I second the motion.
        but he has to get the mustangs in there once in awhile. Radial freek .

too bad the bear isnt in thhat line up, but that's the way it is I guess.
        ECVSteve
        E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
        Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Originally posted by ecvsteve
          I second the motion.
          but he has to get the mustangs in there once in awhile. Radial freek .
          Errrr... you mean somethng like this???? Cobra's got a pretty active car club site and it features the kind of Mustang I think yer talking about..

Cobra, you don't mind me plugging eastbaymuscle.com do ya??

Originally posted by ecvsteve
          too bad the bear isnt in thhat line up, but that's the way it is I guess.
          Well most of us have done our best over the past few years to ensure she'd be in that line up, now, I guess the best anyone can do is hope she'll be there for many years to come....

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Bearfan-

Thanks for putting one up for the Dodge Boys! Those A-100 trucks are funny lookin, but they sure are nifty. Thats about a '66, right?

Mark K.-

Heck YES I'd like to see a regular calendar wallpaper feature again! I still have about a years worth of old ones- when the month ended, I'd move them over to my screensaver slide-show folder, so I still see them all the time. Dago Red at dawn (April 03) popped up just a little while ago.

Comment

yes wallpaper rocks! please return it
              www.renosection3.com

Comment

Yes yes. I'd even suffer Mustangs (the Fords) as long as they're paired with Mustangs (the North American kind).
                Mark! Ya need red corvettes and red airplanes...

Leo
                Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Calender wallpaper would be great. I always get questions anytime someone sees my computer screen. It's a great conversation maker. Here's my vote.
                  Thanks!
                  Tommy

Comment

Appreciate the thanks ! Never did get a chance to talk to the guy, never seen anyone near the A100. Shot some pics of it on tues. or wed, and again on Monday after the races, he was sitting on the ramp with 2 drums of racing fuel in the back. Found that interesting in itself. Never did get the year. Anyone know this guy ?

Uhh, you like these Dodges eh, well I did up several for the van club, yea it's a chevy club but more then one guy is working on a Dodge so I thought the Dodges were somewhat appropriate.

More Dodges

Heres more of the a100 and a ford econo that was at the races in 03

What about the Fords, you might like this one. A little slideshow.

bf1
                    One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan1

Uhh, you like these Dodges eh, well I did up several for the van club, yea it's a chevy club but more then one guy is working on a Dodge so I thought the Dodges were somewhat appropriate.

Cool links. I pretty much like anything with a grossly oversized piston engine made at least 30 years ago (which is why I hang around air racing sites too :-) Mopars (gotta include Plymouths!) are the only things in that category I actually own- a 4360 powered Sea Fury is a bit out of my league! Fords would be my second pick, then Buick, Olds, Pontiac in no particular order. Wouldn't throw a Jensen interceptor (Mopar powered, after all) out of the garage either.

Couple of my toys:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

OK - me & Mr Wayners will work on this feature for the aafo boys

Look for the first one next month

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                        Cobra, you don't mind me plugging eastbaymuscle.com do ya??
                        Well, as long as don't mind a non-G rated site, that's cool. The kids over their don't speak the queens english
                        Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum
                          Couple of my toys:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v651/4...rent=Front.jpg
                          *Account is private

Now now.... you gotta post 'em up so we all can see bro - teasing isn't cool
                          Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                            *Account is private

Now now.... you gotta post 'em up so we all can see bro - teasing isn't cool
                            Grrrr!

New to this Photobucket business.... Should work now

Comment

I have got to get to Reno this year and get that Dago Red and my girl picture!

More wallpaper and I do like the new Stang's, a mix of old and older and new.
                              I hope that link works.
                              ECVSteve
                              E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
                              Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Working...
                              X