New Look for NemesisNXT.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look for NemesisNXT.COM

As Jon and Trish Sharp move from pure racers to builder/racers, the theme of their website NemesisNXT.com had to move along to change with them.

Several designs were discussed and the project to come up with a new look, fitting of this new and very important airplane was finally taken on by Mark "Cobra" Kallio. I've got to say, he's outdone himself!

The site is yet to be completed, but the "look" is there and it is a look that Jon and Trish are in love with and very proud of.

As the next few weeks progress, Trish will be providing us with much more information and as we get it gathered together, sorted and categorized into a cohesive list of web site sections, we will complete the process and this will become THE place to get the latest up-2-date information on what may well become THE sport class airplane to beat!

We are very excited to be working with Jon and Trish Sharp and we hope you will pay their website a visit soon! http://nemesisnxt.com/

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: New Look for NemesisNXT.COM

Any videos of the aircraft in flight or pictures. More information on peformance, price of kit, etc., etc.

Comment

Re: New Look for NemesisNXT.COM

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Any videos of the aircraft in flight or pictures. More information on peformance, price of kit, etc., etc.
      No videos yet to my knowledge but watch the site, there's a lot more information waiting in the wings to be organized into web content.

I believe the price is somewhere around $129,500. less firewal forward and avionics.

Don't quote me on that though!

Edit>> changed price to what I *do* have on record and *not* from my failing memory...
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X