Deleted Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Thread?

Where is the Thread about what is going on with Team Rare Bear. I am interested to hear what is happening.

NOT deleted thread/threads

Originally posted by stumac
    Where is the Thread about what is going on with Team Rare Bear. I am interested to hear what is happening.
    Stumac, the thread or any other threads/messages from the 20th till last night when I got the problems with the board ironed out were not deleted, they were.. "disappeared"...

I must have made a goof in how I named the mysql backup for the messages when making changes... I'm by no means a "pro" and after all the things that seemingly were going wrong with this new box had driven me to near madness.. I'm serious, I mean, throw the damn box across the room and I'm not even in the same state as it is so it'd have to be my own computer.. *somehow* even though, right before my last round of messing with it, I *thought* I'd done an additional backup, apparantly I did not and was left with only one working database backup that did not have me losing every image on the server (uploaded user images)..

The main gist of it was that Sharon Coates and myself quit, pretty much for the same but different reasons.

I did not like the way certain things were going that directly related to my *volunteer* duties on the team and Sharon, likewise, did not like some things that directly related to *her* duties.. I resigned first, which, unfortunately, would have made her job a lot harder to deal with (she works directly with the web store, which I managed for her)

That's really about it.. there was a fair amount of speculation and some discomfort posted in messages by some of the fan sponsors. All of whom, by the way, are welcome to re-post whatever they had up here.

I saw no problem with the thread or any messages within it.. some of the speculation was a bit off target but not "deletable" by any means..

That's the "short" of it..

PS... welcome to the message system!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
    X