I MADE IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I MADE IT!!!

i'm in!!! i did it, i ship out to boot on sept. 20th (just in time to see the airraces, HAHAHA)

i will become an AV (avionics) and am in for four years active.
    Last edited by matt; 01-11-2005, 08:05 PM. Reason: oops
    heh heh alriiiight

Re: I MADE IT!!!

Originally posted by matt
    i'm in!!! i did it, i ship out to boot on sept. 20th (just in time to see the airraces, HAHAHA)

i will become an AV (avionics) and am in for four years active.
    Wow Matty... we're all really proud of you man! So you'll get to be there at the races, we'll all get to toast your success and then have you back being a qualified mechanic when you get out and when you're on leave and able to work the pits... pretty cool dood!

So, bout that hair... we gonna have a matty haircut party this year at Reno are we????

Could be the highpoint of the week's pit hijinks!

PS... My vote is for you to go mohawk, at least for race week... or, maybe have yer head shaved, sept for a #33 carved in.... or if someone was really skilled with the clippers.. mebbie an airplane out of hair???

Congrats again Matt!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

thanks wayne. working with laser designators and missile guidance systems and such is gonna be fun. then i get to come back and have even more fun working on pm

ya, i was kind of planning the public haircut to add to the madness this year, i'm thinking about having ron, some of the other pm crew, my old tow crew and maybe randy will each get a section of hair to cut off (just remember guys i have to have some left to cut off for the barbers).

if i'm gonna have a team number shaved into my head i'm gonna show team spirit and go with 38, maybe have a 7 in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        if i'm gonna have a team number shaved into my head i'm gonna show team spirit and go with 38
        Aaargs... my bad, I meant 38... man, I *AM* gettin old!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X