Air Racers Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Racers Merchandise

Can anyone explain or know why the Dago Red web site is not set up for ordering merchandise?

I have been able to order apparel and merchandise from the Rear Bear, Strega, and Voodoo web sites with no problems. Those are very user friendly. The Dago Red website has instructions to contact the Proffitt's to order merchandise. Tried that. Got an error message concerning the email address.

I have periodically checked the Dago website for a couple of years now, and not once have been able to order any merchandise online, much less see what is available. I see that the website has been updated within the last month, so someone is around for site maintenance, etc. I know Terry Bland has plenty of cheese, but it can't hurt to sell a few shirts to help the cause and the sport.

Just a curious and enthusiastic fan of air racing looking for some more air wear. Until I can actually make it to Reno(hopefully this year), I have to resort to mail order. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Tommy

Re: Air Racers Merchandise

Last I saw you could sent e-mail to a person on the site and they will contact you. Also check www.warbirdaeropress.com and ask Scotty. He is the designer of the site.

Comment

yeah i contacted scotty and was told the Proffits were on the case...........but that was in Oct i think so the are not on the case..ive been trying like you to get a shirt durring the off season...but never ever even with the email working have i ever ever gotton a response....not even a F you.....Mad??? yes i am i think the proffits should change there name to non proffit and maybe change there jobs on the dego team.......maybe tire pressure checkers....no wait dego might crash...water pressure checkers for the tires....ok ok ok so im a little mad....does it show? And yes the other air racers have a no hassle turn around for shirts...Hey Rick and Tammey Pay attention!!!!....ok ill go to bed now lol ive siad enough (hey Wayne how about that spell checker now my spelling sux)
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

Easy there Sect 3. I didn't mean to hit a nerve. However, I understand where you are coming from. When you can get stuff from other racer websites and it's easy as pie, it is very frustrating to have no success with one website that you would expect to have no problems with. I really can't understand it. Teams with far less means have great websites with super easy methods to get merchandise.

Again, I tried contacting the Proffit's, but with no success. The email addresswas not valid. I tried sending a message using 2 different email accounts. Again, no dice. I guess I will have to post a thread on Scotty's site posing the same question.
        Thanks again for the help.

Tommy

Comment

lol the nerve is dead by now...lol
          kinda funny let me know what scotty said
          www.renosection3.com

Comment

I sent the Proffits an email on 12-20 requesting a few hats and some photos. I received the merchandise about 1 week later. Just send them an Email with your choice of payment and they will send you the goods.

Silky

Comment

ive sent like 15
              emails.maybe more. You must have lucky
              well congrads...(lucky stiff...lol)
              www.renosection3.com

Comment

Working...
              X