Ezell's new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezell's new website

I knew since Nelson Ezell is a veteran air racer, and has an award winning Warbird restroation shop, all you fellow airplane 'nuts' would enjoy his new web site. ,http://www.ezellaviation.com/index.htm,

Re: Ezell's new website

Howdy! My name is Kevin and I designed the new site. Just started working at Ezell in August and it has been an awesome experience. This is my first large website to design, hope yall enjoy. I appreciate feedback!

Kevin

Comment

Kevin,

The site meets all the requirements for aviation nuts, information and images. It looks really good and the layout is clean and easy to navigate. Drop me an email I may have something for you.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by nivek2002
        Howdy! My name is Kevin and I designed the new site. Just started working at Ezell in August and it has been an awesome experience. This is my first large website to design, hope yall enjoy. I appreciate feedback!

Kevin
        Love the site! Finally, a little bit of a glimpse into the goings-on at the Breckenridge "skunk works." :-) Nobody ever seems to have much info on what those guys are up to until they show up at Reno (the new paint on the Sea Fury this year being a rare exception). And being a Texas boy myself, I'm always curious about what's going on up there :-)

Comment

Web Site is looking really good, new pictures and videos, you Ezell boys keep up the good work. We LOVE it.

Comment

You guys are doing a great job with your new web site. The pics, and viedos are great. Can you give an update on White Lightening?

Comment

Everyone be sure to check it atleast once a week as I update often

Kevin

Comment

Working...
              X