Wishing everyone have a Merry Christmas from Kuwait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing everyone have a Merry Christmas from Kuwait

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Have a glass of Eggnog and a glass or bottle of some bubbly for me, I can go to jail for just mentioning it around here Looking forward to Reno 05, what a year it should be! Hey Nick, make sure you pray to the weather Gods, I dont want to go over Donners Pass when its snowing again!! Take care everyone.

Re: Wishing everyone have a Merry Christmas from Kuwait

thanks for being there for us man
    heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Happy Holidays Cousin!!

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Reno '05 is going to be something else..... And I might have a new toy to play with by then... looking at buying a Camera...lol

I would have to agree that I could go without driving over Donner Pass in the snow in an RV for next year. But if that's what it takes to make it again, then so be it. Either way....we'll be there!!!!

Comment

I hear ya on "no matter the weather" dood! Looking forward to next year! I would love get a new camera but I dont think the wife would go for it You take it easy man and I will email you soon!

Comment

Eric, you know our hearts are with you and your brothers and sisters in arms over there!

Somebody's gotta do it and you guys step up to the plate and just do it! That, my friend, is not only admirable, it's what makes us who we are!

BeerNazi and I will pray for you and everyone over there until you return. God be with you and angles around you at all times. Keep your head down, look at everything, and shoot straight.... (thanks to Eric Ahlstrom for those soldering words of wisdom)

Big American brotherhood hugs to you Eric!

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks Wayne for the words of encouragement and hope! I feel for the guys further up North knowing they don't have quite as much of the aminities as we do here in Kuwait and deal with the baddies on a daily basis. Thinking of coming back to the family is whats keeps me going and of course I got Reno back there in my mind Being able to checking this board helps keep things somewhat normal for me. Keep up the great work and looking forward to meeting ya at Reno! Keep healthy man and take care!

Comment

Working...
            X