Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat Panel Monitor?

Hi all,

I'm in the market now to pick up a flat panel/screen monitor to use as a primary monitor for my PC. Just wondering if anyone here could suggest something. There are a number of flat monitors out there these days, and I'm not looking for the top of line, but something mid-range in price, and I think that 17 inches might be fine for my use.

And, if someone from the forum stoped at the Outback in Sparks Friday night after the races here in Reno, and talked to me about how to get out to the valley of speed, it was good to meet you...

Many thanks, Lonnie

Re: Flat Panel Monitor?

Lonnie, I don't have one but did a little research on them when I was thinking about seeing if I could afford one... The Samsung rated very high, cant' remember the model number but they had a 17 and 19 inch version.

I've been using a Samsung flat screen CRT since about 2000 and it's holding up well and still has excellent picture and color quality. IMHO, they make some of the best monitors out there.. If I can find the thread on the photo message board where this discussion was going on so I can find the model number, I'll post it later.

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Register at Naturescapes.net and go to the digital forum. They have many threads about this. If you want to know just about anything in the digital photography world you can't go wrong on that site.

Comment

Thanks for the replies,

I'll check the link. Everyone here has been top notch, makes me glad that I joined up.

Lonnie

Comment

Working...
        X