Miss America's Canopy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss America's Canopy?

Looking over some pictures from this year, it sure looks like MissA has a slightly cut down canopy. Anyone confirm/deny this??

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Miss America's Canopy?

If it is cut down, it is not by much. Looking at my pics it looks like maybe a slightly smaller bubble, but just barely. It is hard to tell, I'm no Mustang expert.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams
      If it is cut down, it is not by much. Looking at my pics it looks like maybe a slightly smaller bubble, but just barely. It is hard to tell, I'm no Mustang expert.
      Tim, that's what it looks like to me, pretty slick looking though, when compared to a totally stock canopy.

With a little luck regarding weather, Doc will be bringing his airplane out to Nellis. Last confirmation I was aware of, he's planning on being there. It looks like the weather is going to suck eggs again this year, and will suck during the week prior, again, so it will be somewhat difficult to get airplanes down there. Geez, you'd think that a November show in Vegas would not be a problem but...

The AF has been good enough to open up the window for arrivals for as early as Tuesday but the wx I'm able to check looks pretty punk early week and for the weekend.

Guess we can cross our fingers and hope!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        With a little luck regarding weather
        Forcast as of now rain Friday, Saturday, Monday & Tuesday. :
        http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
        http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder61
          Forcast as of now rain Friday, Saturday, Monday & Tuesday. :
          Rgr that and look at wx for earlier in week when we've got to get everyone in!

Not so good... everyone... pray to the wx gods!

This is looking like an exact rerun of last year.. only, I don't think they actually forecast it last year, it just happened... so maybe, if they forecast it, it wont happen?????

Friday is practice/media day.. if it rains it out. I don't know if the AF allows anyone who did not practice their performance gets to actually fly in the show.. Don't quote me on that tho..

Have to admit, it's not looking good but then, wx crystalballers are often wrong, let's hope they are WAY wrong in the right direction this time!

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
            look at wx for earlier in week
            Friday is practice/media day
            Wayne
            IF they can get everybody IN, I LIKE shooting after/in a good rain, the lighting is softer, get some interesting reflections, USUALLY means, nobody else is in the way either, them cummulo-puffy clouds, can be down rite pretty, too. (It's that got lemons, make lemonade, thing)
            Last elevator ride/chat with a T-bird, they want the area checkpoints FRESH in there minds, before a routine...
            HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT EITHER WAY, SHAKE OFF SOME OF THAT "CABIN-FEVER"
            TRIED A BEER, YET ?...........................Paul

Comment

If you go back to when Howie Keef had Miss A. I think you
              will find he had a canopy with a two inch "drop". ..unless
              it was replaced after the accident ....also I think two feet
              off each wing.

Comment

Working...
              X