Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Board Head

Wayne

Love your new picture (Head Board Head). It shows focus and determination.

We can’t wait for Vegas

You’re the Man!!

Scotty

Re: Head Board Head

Originally posted by Bear Tech
    Wayne

Love your new picture (Head Board Head). It shows focus and determination.

We can’t wait for Vegas

You’re the Man!!

Scotty
    LOL.. it actually was the only "zero rights" pic of a bald guy that I could find

I like your thoughts on it better though!!!

I'm not shallow, I just play a shallow guy on the internet!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Tech
      Love your new picture (Head Board)
      Just think how silly it would look, with a touppee...

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
        Just think how silly it would look, with a touppee...
        Prolly would. Up until having chemically induced early hair loss (throw in a little nuke juice to kill some of it) I had a really full head of hair, specially for the 50+ crowd....

Docs tell me it'll grow back but to be patient. Right now, I've got what I'd call "down" for hair.. it's mostly all there except for the back of my head where the radiation really knocked the heck out of it. But it's really thin, I mean REALLY thin..

Worst part about it (other than looking like death warmed over and a dork to boot) is that my head gets cold really easy! Winter is not a good time to lose yer hair.

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Still, in all, it's what's INSIDE that counts......"content of the character..." you know.
          You've going through a tough battle, but there are a LOT of guys in your corner.
          KEEP UP THE FIGHT, WE'RE WITH YOU....

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
            Still, in all, it's what's INSIDE that counts......"content of the character..." you know.
            You've going through a tough battle, but there are a LOT of guys in your corner.
            KEEP UP THE FIGHT, WE'RE WITH YOU....
            *snif* you guys (and gals) are a really special bunch! Sometimes it might seem that this site does not mean much to me anymore (it does get neglected) and I will admit that there were times over the years that I felt like throwing my hands up and walking away... (very few and short lived times ) but I've got to say, I've met my very best friends in the world via this site, this message system and the stories I've covered over the years. To say that this place has been life changing for me would be an understatement!

From the bottom of my heart, thanks for ALL of your gracious support and kind words during what, I HOPE, was the toughest phase of my life! I'm not quite done with it yet but I'm gettin there!!

Thanks!

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Had a friend, who looked pretty bad after some medical treatments,
              he liked to quote Niki Lauda, (the slow Formula One) driver, who began paraphrasing himself, being asked (insensatively) some many times, if he was considering plastic surgery, (for his crash related burns), because....you know......."you LOOK so funny...."
              His reply was "there are a LOT of "funny looking" people out there, at least I have an excuse.......and a DAMN good story, to tell".
              Still, it sounds like you're or your way back, to your old self.
              KEEP UP THE FIGHT
              ------------------------------------------------------------------
              Paul

Comment

2 things about your hair loss:

1 you can't feel when your about to crash your skull into a cupboard door, guys with hair get a 2mil second warning.
                2 when it does come back, Wayners, everbody will be envious of it. my sons came back so think his skull doesn't get wet anymore.

hang in there and clean out your shower trap..
                ECVSteve
                E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
                Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Wayners,

My hair regrew fine (from my glow in the dark treatments).....

....(remember we are almost the same age)

......then mother nature took most of it from tje other side of my skull !

....(someone has a weird sense of humor)

....Keep at it,things look great for ya from here !
                  Mayday51
                  Jim Gallagher

Comment

ECSTEVE: Did your son have the big C?

Maydayfiveone: Like Gallager says.. "Never let yer mom brush your hair when she's mad atcha"

Wayne
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Ok here's your boost, ya he had lukemia and after his 4 some years of treatment he is a fine and huge, hairy SOB that's constantly harrassing me.
                      really a nice guy and couldn't live without. he was 3 and now 25 and healther than ever.
                      prayers and cherrios dude, and you have it made.
                      ECVSteve
                      E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
                      Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Working...
                      X