Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs

Hi Wayne;
    I think it is time to post a picture of "The Beer Nazi".

Re: Needs

Originally posted by Zoom
    Hi Wayne;
    I think it is time to post a picture of "The Beer Nazi".
    Oh but I have... at least one.. somewhere on here.. guess you'll have to look around and see if you can find it.

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Oh well... this is the two of us, it'll be a year ago next month... wish I still looked like that!! And no, I'm not going to post a current pic of myself, you'll have to go to nellis to see what I look like..
      Attached Files
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        Oh well... this is the two of us, it'll be a year ago next month... wish I still looked like that!! And no, I'm not going to post a current pic of myself, you'll have to go to nellis to see what I look like..
        Handsome couple...The "Bear" is looking forward to seeing you both at Nellis...

Comment

Originally posted by "Bear" Driver
          Handsome couple...The "Bear" is looking forward to seeing you both at Nellis...
          You're too kind John! BeerNazi is looking just as fine as always, me, on the other hand, I'm coming back from "the dead" and I look it!

She gets a big prize for hanging by me during all this, I was NOT pleasant to be around and I can't imagine how hard it was to not only watch someone you care about go so rapidly downhill, as I did during the treatment - but to put up with the physical changes caused by the condition that the treatment causes.. In other words, the treatment for the cancer I had takes an otherwise healthy looking individual whom you'd never guess had a thing wrong with him and reduces him to a bald, smelly (seriously, killing tumors stinks as does the discharge it causes) demanding, very sick person...

I simply can't imagine how much stress she went through but stuck with me.

Several of my close friends stuck close by me, including my ex-wife and my brother whom were by my side, one of them, almost continiously during the worst of it and I will never be able to thank them all enough. Between them all, they saved my life, at least once during the treatment!

I thank all of you on the Bear Team, as well as the race fans who visit this site who prayed for my recovery! I could feel it, believe me, I knew you were all there!

End "Love Fest"

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by tvrphoto
            Hey dude! Glad to hear you'll be at Nellis! It's been too long!
            Volunteered for "errand patrol" again this year. I'll be there from the sixth on through the sixteenth. The last two days are for me and BeerNazi to have some fun downtown though. She's coming in on the 11th..

It has been too long. Wonder if you'll recognize me if I don't tell ya! I DO look quite different.

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by tvrphoto
              I'll be there from Wed. - Mon. just trying to get in the way. Look forward to seeing ya!
              Tyson, that's not very hard for you.... <Wayne ducks and runs out of the room as tyson throws a VERY heavy lens his way >

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X