IF1 pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF1 pics??

Did any one get good static and or lfight shots of any of the F1 birds this year?

Re: IF1 pics??

I got a few on the ground. I have not processed them yet. None flying, too darn small to shoot from the pits.

Comment

There's some here:Reno Photos

Go to the photo section and they will be listed under "RENO 2004 FORMULA 1"

Comment

Originally posted by Mluvara
        There's some here:Reno Photos

Go to the photo section and they will be listed under "RENO 2004 FORMULA 1"
        Great stuff, Mluvara. But I'm not used to seeing the tops of the wings, and aren't they going the wrong way?

SteveZ

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams
          I got a few on the ground. I have not processed them yet. None flying, too darn small to shoot from the pits.
          Too small from the pits??
          You should see 'em from the "vally of Speed"! Man I hate that name. How about we just start calling it the fenceline?
          Bill Garnett
          InterstellarDust
          Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Originally posted by Kilo Hotel
            Great stuff, Mluvara. But I'm not used to seeing the tops of the wings, and aren't they going the wrong way?

I can't take credit for the photos... That's my brother's site. I guess when you have press credentials, the planes manage to fly around you

For those into R/C that get R/C Modeler Magazine (RCM), they just printed some of his work from Reno 2003 in the November issue. Only took them a year to print it!

Michael

Comment

Working...
            X