"Rare Bear" truck from WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Rare Bear" truck from WA

OK, I don't know how, but the last 2 years I've followed a white dualie pickup from WA with a graphic of RB peeing on a certain merlin powered aircraft. Last year, it was in the pits across from the bear cave, this year I didn't see it at the races, but I followed it for a few hundred miles through CA and a good chunk of OR.
    Didn't know if it was someone on the board, and if the graphic was available for sale.
    TomL

Re: "Rare Bear" truck from WA

Originally posted by TomL
    OK, I don't know how, but the last 2 years I've followed a white dualie pickup from WA with a graphic of RB peeing on a certain merlin powered aircraft. Last year, it was in the pits across from the bear cave, this year I didn't see it at the races, but I followed it for a few hundred miles through CA and a good chunk of OR.
    Didn't know if it was someone on the board, and if the graphic was available for sale.
    TomL
    My cousin and I saw this same truck parked in the Pits near the Bear cave on Sunday. At least I think it was a dualie pickup? But I do remember seeing that same sticker and I also wondered where I could get my hands on some...

Can anyone else here shed some light??

Comment

Yes Nick that is the one we saw near the the Bear Cave. We both loved the decal!

Comment

Hey Guys!!

I hope I wasn't driving to fast TomL... I plan on having the decals available soon. I need to make some changes to the RR logo so it doesn't infringe on any Trademarks. I'll keep you updated.

Go Fast..Turn Left
        The BEAR is back!!

Comment

Oh that avatar freakin rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 77
            Hey Guys!!

I hope I wasn't driving to fast TomL... I plan on having the decals available soon. I need to make some changes to the RR logo so it doesn't infringe on any Trademarks. I'll keep you updated.

Go Fast..Turn Left
            The BEAR is back!!
            Plz do keep us updated. I would love to have one!!!

Comment

Very cool, please keep us in the loop if you get it ready for sale!
              I was two cars behind you in those really fast sections outside of Susanville (so fast they had pace cars no less ).
              TomL

Comment

Working...
              X