PDA

View Full Version : "Rare Bear" truck from WA

TomL
10-02-2004, 09:48 PM
OK, I don't know how, but the last 2 years I've followed a white dualie pickup from WA with a graphic of RB peeing on a certain merlin powered aircraft. Last year, it was in the pits across from the bear cave, this year I didn't see it at the races, but I followed it for a few hundred miles through CA and a good chunk of OR.
Didn't know if it was someone on the board, and if the graphic was available for sale.
TomL

Nick
10-02-2004, 10:32 PM
OK, I don't know how, but the last 2 years I've followed a white dualie pickup from WA with a graphic of RB peeing on a certain merlin powered aircraft. Last year, it was in the pits across from the bear cave, this year I didn't see it at the races, but I followed it for a few hundred miles through CA and a good chunk of OR.
Didn't know if it was someone on the board, and if the graphic was available for sale.
TomL

My cousin and I saw this same truck parked in the Pits near the Bear cave on Sunday. At least I think it was a dualie pickup? But I do remember seeing that same sticker and I also wondered where I could get my hands on some... :D

Can anyone else here shed some light??

Eric
10-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Yes Nick that is the one we saw near the the Bear Cave. We both loved the decal!

Race 77
10-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Hey Guys!!

I hope I wasn't driving to fast TomL... I plan on having the decals available soon. I need to make some changes to the RR logo so it doesn't infringe on any Trademarks. I'll keep you updated.

Go Fast..Turn Left
The BEAR is back!! :thumbsup:

Eric
10-02-2004, 11:26 PM
Oh that avatar freakin rocks!!!

Nick
10-03-2004, 12:33 AM
Hey Guys!!

I hope I wasn't driving to fast TomL... I plan on having the decals available soon. I need to make some changes to the RR logo so it doesn't infringe on any Trademarks. I'll keep you updated.

Go Fast..Turn Left
The BEAR is back!! :thumbsup:

Plz do keep us updated. I would love to have one!!! :thumbsup:

TomL
10-03-2004, 07:01 AM
Very cool, please keep us in the loop if you get it ready for sale!
I was two cars behind you in those really fast sections outside of Susanville (so fast they had pace cars no less :) ).
TomL