Split Forum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split Forum....

Some of you may have noticed... I split the 2004 section off of the "Air Racin'" section and formed it into its own forum section. This was my "plan" from the beginning...

I wanted to keep it all "together" under Air Racin during the races, and I'd like to keep discussions that relate directly to this year's races going on within this one, but it seemed time to "separate" them now so that the "parent" forum, Air Racin' did not get buried under the "Reno 2004" section... which to my eye, it was..

Anyway.. due to the great flexibility of this message board, it was basically a snap and a click in a different box and a save changes and it was done..

I'd like to thank all of you who were there and kept the posting going on during the races this year, ya'll made me feel like I was almost there...

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Split Forum....

This is a great message board, and even though I was at Reno from Sunday through, I really missed logging on here ten or fifteen times a day! The first thing I did when I came home was to see what went on here while we were at Reno! (ok, no one ever accused me of being normal).
    I'm sorry you weren't there, but so glad you're still here
    cheers, Rachel

Comment

Originally posted by dineega
      This is a great message board, and even though I was at Reno from Sunday through, I really missed logging on here ten or fifteen times a day! The first thing I did when I came home was to see what went on here while we were at Reno! (ok, no one ever accused me of being normal).
      I'm sorry you weren't there, but so glad you're still here
      cheers, Rachel
      Thanks Rachel! This board has taken on a life of its own, that's for sure! I just sit back and kick the occaisional stray dog out the door and try to keep it clean and neat... sort of the "housekeeper" ....

No.... NO.... that's not it.... it's the POWER... I can do ANYTHING with this board..... bannings, deletions... it's mine mine mine.... MUUUAAAAAHHHHAAHHAAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS... !

Now you all know the truth!!!!!!!!

I'm a dictatorial type with a power complex.... a nasty little carp who likes to be pushy!!.... one who needs constant admiration.... but not really... I'm just totally nuts!!!, yea.. that's the ticket.. I'm banannas... complete fruitcake.... whacky!!!!...

Thanks Rachel!
      Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,

You may want to double check the dosage on those meds they have you taking.

In another string on this forum you said:

Rick, it really is "your" server

Who's got the power now? Who can decide who lives and dies on this board?

BTW can you give me the root access to "my" server when you have a chance?

Comment

And I thought you selflessly did it all for us - I'm shocked!

I really do love this place!!! You totally rock Wayne!
          It's all about the people - ya know?

On Sunday my three tough guy travelling mates were freezing and left not long after the announcement about the Bear. I wasn't going anywhere, as it was my last day in Reno for a year and I wanted to stick around. So I stayed. Only at the air races can a gal wander around and find a ride back to town without worrying about it. I wouldn't do that on my own street. A nice couple from Section 3 drove me right back to the hotel and wouldn't take a dime for gas.

And then there's that Bear team. I said it before in another post, but those guys don't know the meaning of the word quit. I hung around all week and never ever thought the Bear was done, and neither did they.
          They just kept going and smiling. It still blows me away, that no matter what, they just keep working away like it's no big deal not having any sleep, or money, or resources.
          They are a lesson in what can be accomplished if you just want to do it.

In fact, I've decided to give up my dream of winning the T-6 ride and give the $100 I spend every year on raffle tickets to the Bear. I give em what I can now, which is probably about that much, so until I can afford the 1k sponsorship, that's what I'll do.
          Then I'll be able to stop myself from giving the ride winners the finger when they wave at the crowd.

Ok, getting punchy, better go see how the boys are making out on Critical Moose. I'm sure it's almost beer time.

This started as a thank you to Wayne, I guess that was supposed to be my point - seems I went astray.
          thanks!! for all you do, this post's for you!

Comment

Rachel, you're the tops... that's all I can say!

Get that "Moose" done so we can see her paintjob!

Thanks for helping give me a swelled head I still gotta get a "bald" shot up on here before my hair grows back...... errr... or maybe not, maybe I'll just stick with the "hero shot" that Sue Petersen took of me that I use for my avitar.... my head was MUCH warmer then...

Thanks again and I can't agree more about the CHAMP team at Reno... they don't quit, they just keep going and going and going... hey.. wonder what "THE BEAR" would look like with a big bunny on the tail...

Wayner
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X