Gonna regret this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna regret this...

I will offer to make copies of Bradfire '04 for anyone who wishes. It was somewhat abbreviated this year, when compared to the past, and only includes stuff from Saturday & Sunday.

But what it DOES include is the start-up of the Bronze Unlimited Heat from out on the ramp, mostly standing directly between Crusader & Spirit of Texas...but also a great start-up sequence out front of Big Bossman. The heat itself was filmed from the 'press platform' out at the end of the hangars on the west end of the field. The Silver and Gold Unlimited Heats were filmed out on 'the road' at Air Race Addict Base Camp (between pylon 6 and the guide pylon).

Sunday I shot the Bronze Unlimited final, the T-6 Gold and Sport Class Gold finals, and the Silver Unlimited final from the base of Pylon 2.

The Unlimited Championship race was shot from Pylon 8 in the middle of the pouring rain. But it still turned out pretty darn good, all things considered.

If anyone is interested, I ask that they send me a blank VHS tape, plus money to cover return postage. Contact me via the Private Message function on this board, and I'll exchange information with you as soon, and as quickly as I can.

Re: Gonna regret this...

i'll take one, do you guys need my address again?
    heh heh alriiiight

Comment

JUST TO CLARIFY....IMPORTANT

Just wanted to point out to all parties concerned that this offer is in accordance with all the waivers I signed with RARA about releasing/publishing footage shot at the event this (and past) years.

I AM NOT SELLING THIS VIDEO. I am offering to copy the footage I shot. I am sending a copy of what I shot to RARA as well, to do with what they wish. But as a courtesy, I am only asking that interested parties supply the tape, and cover the cost of mailing the tape back to them (which should be around $4, for priority mail).

This is not a licenced RARA product, it is not being done for any kind of profit, nor is it intended in any way, shape, or form to conflict with the video/DVD that RARA is intending to sell. This is little ol' me with my video camera, and this is footage that I took for ME to help re-create the races when I write my stories for World Airshow News. And as I have done in the past, I like to 'share the love' with my friends, and maybe give some others a chance to see the races from a different perspective.

Thanks for asking me to clarify this, Wayne. Don't want to ruin this for you, OR me.

Comment

Hey Brad, here's another idea... since I'm over here in Renton, you could swing by with your tape as I have the capability of putting the VHS to DVD, then we can burn DVDs from my computer. Much quicker to copy that way and also easier to mail blank DVDs around!

-Rich.

Comment

That would even be better! I'll wait in line.
          We would'nt purchase them, just cover mailing and materials.
          Gotta keep the lawers happy.

Leo
          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Ditto to what Leo said. A DVD would be so much more useable for me, I've not messed around with VHS in a LONG time and don't even know if my player works anymore. I'd even be willing to donate a few extra blank DVD's to make it happen.
            Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
            My Photos
            My Ride

Comment

Please advise your mailing address. I will send you a VHS

Comment

I'd certainly be interested in a copy!

Gary

Comment

DVD!! DVD!!! DVD!!!! I agree. I'll wait in line as well. What do you think, speeddemon?? Thanks again for even offering it.

Comment

Definitely another request here for DVD too.............

Comment

Anyone for Beta?

Comment

got sump'in that runs with a wind-up key ?

Charlie,Frances now Jeanie is about to drop me back to
                        more rustic times....(no electric,phones,water)......

Keep the stuff on I'd like to get one after I bail this place out again!

GREAT STUFF ALL YOU PEOPLE

Thanx again.....
                        Mayday51
                        Jim Gallagher

Comment

Re: JUST TO CLARIFY, Disclaimer

Originally posted by speeddemon
                          This is not a licenced RARA product, it is not being done for any kind of profit, nor is it intended in any way, shape, or form to conflict with the video/DVD that RARA is intending to sell.
                          Please consult your personal physician for your suitablity in viewing this. May have certain side effects, among them bloodshot eyes, ear bleeding, certain gastro-intestinal discomfort, marital difficulties, heart stoppage, (or irregular heartbeat), uncontrollable desire to somehow, someway, obtain legitimate press credentials, uncontrollable desire to make excuses to watch over and over, and insatiable desire for planning a vacation one year advance, superceeding all other anniversaries, birthdays and other personal commitments. Not intended as a substitute for witnessing the real thing. Offer void where prohibited by law, martial, or marital.
                          HAH!
                          Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Lol! I think you left out "excessive drooling". I had a severe case of that last week..it's seems to have cleared up since Monday though...

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe
                              Lol! I think you left out "excessive drooling". I had a severe case of that last week..it's seems to have cleared up since Monday though...
                              HAH! My bad. I knew there was SOMETHING I was leaving out. I am sure there are more symptoms of Air Race Addictism I am forgetting. (That's what happens when you get old).
                              Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Working...
                              X