Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW ITEMS IN RARE BEAR WEBSTORE!!

Visit Rare Bear Webstore

Ok Gang.. it's been a long time coming but we've gotten the Official Rare Bear Webstore stocked with the beginnings of what will be one of the most exciting places to grab your Rare Bear Wear or memorabilia anywhere on the net.. In fact, it will be the ONLY official Rare Bear merchandise page anywhere on thenet..

Here's your chance to hit Reno wearing your favorite airplane T-shirt or hat.. show your support!!

Visit Now.. Visit Often!! Now more than ever as they get closer to getting things buttoned up and ready to fly.. THEY NEED THE HELP!

You can change air race history! This is a fact...

Wayne

Visit Rare Bear Webstore
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

I love the T-shirt with the Bear in the cockpit munching on a broomstick. Had to get 2...one for wearing, one for autographs.

Go Bear!
    Don

Comment

Originally posted by hattend
      I love the T-shirt with the Bear in the cockpit munching on a broomstick. Had to get 2...one for wearing, one for autographs.

Go Bear!
      Don
      That's the spirit Don!!! Sent you a message, the store software was goofing on the size, I'll make sure all concerned get the right sizing information that you resent. I think the sizing issue is fixed.. Not operator error.. software error and operator "band aid" to get it to do what we asked it to do..

"not a bug, a feature" is someting software people like to say.. not this time folks!!

Hey you guys.. this is the time.. I can tell ya.. Bear is makin it but by a thread.. WE NEED TO GIVE THEM LOTS OF ORDERS!!! Every single penny will help it happen!

You can by a shirt now, or at Reno but now's a lot better for the team.

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X