Dago Red and the BEAR after first lap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dago Red and the BEAR after first lap

Here are the Bear and Dago Red completing the first lap. Very exciting. Far from optimal conditions. I was shivering so bad, it's amazing this came out at all.
    Attached Files

Re: Dago Red and the BEAR after first lap

You think it was cold where you were? Try out at Pylon 8, where it was not only cold and windy, but POURING rain too. Ask Neal Nurmi or Paintboy just how miserable it was. (Well, I don't know...the first thing Neal said afterwards was "I think that was my most memorable Reno moment", so he may have not been 'miserable'. Maybe just crazy.)

By the time the race ended, I couldn't feel my fingers. And I shot the entire race with my hand covering the lens, trying to keep the rain from splattering all over it. (There are a couple laps where the Bear and Dago are distorted because of a huge drop that hit right in the middle of the lens). It was raining so hard that on my video you can hear it splattering and bouncing off of the surface of the road.

And yet, surprisingly, the video turned out remarkably well.

BRADFIRE lives on....if only in abbreviated form.

Comment

Re: Dago Red and the BEAR after first lap

Here I am, replying to myself. I should have included this picture with the other. It is of Dago Red, Rare Bear and September Pops coming into the home pylon on lap 2.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X