red baron model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red baron model

a while back i got a hold of a 1/72 hi-planes red baron and it's one of the last 500 made, just wanted to know what you guys think i should do, build it or keep it?
    heh heh alriiiight

Re: red baron model

I think it's actually worth more unbuilt and still sealed in the box, to a serious collector.

Gary

Comment

Build it and bring it to Reno next year so we can all see and enjoy!

Steve

Comment

If it's as limited as that, then I would definitely leave it as an unbuilt kit....Better yet if the box is still sealed (plastic shrink wrap? taped shut?)

Comment

i think you should post a pic of the box at least .other than that i think it whould be more valueable sealed,it whould be cooler to see built
          www.renosection3.com

Comment

High Planes said the kit was limited when they released it, but I wonder if it really is. I don't think it's rare, it was released at least seven years ago and you can still buy it off the shelf. Their later kits are not limited.

Build it!

Anders

Comment

I say build it. Do a really nice job and it will be worth way more to you knowing how rare it is, then it will ever be worth to some freak who will file it alphebeticaly in the garage of his mothers house, that he lives in, to never be seen again.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus
                I say build it. Do a really nice job and it will be worth way more to you knowing how rare it is, then it will ever be worth to some freak who will file it alphebeticaly in the garage of his mothers house, that he lives in, to never be seen again.
                Man....the scary part is that I KNOW guys like that.

Comment

good point, it'll be built, and i think i know just what to do with it.
                  heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Matt, Just don't build it and _then_ file it alphabeticaly in the garage of your mother's house, never to be seen again
                    TomL

Comment

lol, i won't. i have a plan for a few models i may be building over the next year
                      heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Working...
                      X