Reno: Peas Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno: Peas Perspective

What a year! Here are shots from my brother, nephew and me. We still are working on achieving a really crisp focus. We went to the VOS for Friday's Gold, then slope soaring at Red Rock, where it was ROCKIN'! 40 kts -- believe it! Did I say it was cold on Saturday & Sunday? Enjoy, we did!
    Attached Files
    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Re: Reno: Peas Perspective

Which plane is the cockpit shot from?

Gary

Comment

Trying to get the sharp focus also.

A new lens and not much time to pracitice with it. Still don't think I did too bad. Enjoy the photos... and Peashooter, hope you don't mind me taging my photos in your thread. By the way, was that you guys out at the fenceline with the Zagi's and Firebird's?
      Attached Files
      Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
      My Photos
      My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Osif
        Which plane is the cockpit shot from?

Gary
        Holbrook Maslen's Race 88, "Night Witch".
        Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Seconds

A few more from Sunday.
          Attached Files
          Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
          My Photos
          My Ride

Comment

Nice pix, Stevo!

....and, thanks Peas!

Gary

Comment

nice pics (wish mine were that good)
              www.renosection3.com

Comment

A few more. We're gonna bust Wayne's server space, but hey...
                Attached Files
                Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
                  A few more. We're gonna bust Wayne's server space, but hey...
                  Peas, I learned a long time ago, renting server space doesn't cut it, you rent an entire server, or more, which I did for a couple years (two actually)

We don't even come close to stressing this box for througput or disk space with what we do here. There are only a few other sites on the box, most are very low traffic and cause very little extra load.

In short, we've got more to go on this one and if things keep going like they are, if we need more, we'll add an additional Hard Drive first and if that fills up, another machine.

This message board has taken on a life of its own, it's become a "real" place, a quality place to get and share information about our sport.. New friends are made, old lost ones re found... can you really put a price on that!

Keep it coming, I'll try to stay ahead of the "limit" that the board lets me set so ya'll can have enough space to.... keep it comin!

To all who emailed me over the last few days, my apology for not answering, I've now spent my available energy for the evening on this box and have to HAVE to go lay down and sleep. I took my last radiation treatment today, I should start to heal from the treatment in about a month, should know if it did any good in about 3 or 4 months... If we got it all, I'm home free (for now) if it left any in my tongue...... I don't even like to think about the life changing thing losing a good portion of my tongue would be. Frankly, I'd have to make a decision if that beomes the case...

I've learned how to pray I don't know who I'm praying to but I'm damn sure trying my best to reach whomever's on the other end of the line and I truly thank all of you whom I know have been doing the same with me as the subject.

Thanks to all of you and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

Wayne Sagar
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Couple more...
                    Attached Files
                    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Thanks for sharing I really like that frontal of Rare Bear it's very cool.

Comment

Re: Reno: Bare, frontal?

This isn"t THAT kind of sight....

Comment

Originally posted by LesDMess
                          Thanks for sharing I really like that frontal of Rare Bear it's very cool.
                          Less, That was taken Friday morning after the reported blower thrash. We'd just gotten through the gate with a belly full of Boy Scout pancakes. Dago flew before 7. Wish they'd open the gates at 6 -- we'd be there! (And were in '02. See the photo of Strega running up for an AM test with the new lower cowl after the sneeze...)

Friday was our first day, and the AM test flights are one of our favorite things. The fly-bys in the cold, quiet morning put goose bumps on my goose bumps.
                          Attached Files
                          Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Detail shots from the Panel of Yak #88, Night Witch. Now you can sit in front of your PC and make engine noises. Peas
                            Attached Files
                            Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
                              Detail shots from the Panel of Yak #88, Night Witch. Now you can sit in front of your PC and make engine noises. Peas
                              Thanks a lot, Peashooter. Now I gotta clean my CRT.
                              SteveZ

Comment

Working...
                              X