Whattya say??
    September - September
    0%
    December - December
    0%
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Warped Penmanship

You really think there is sufficient appreciation for bad humor to make it worth while?

If so, the real question is which racer gets the cover spot??

Gotta figure out how to market them AT Reno too....

Kraz
    Resident Bad Humorist
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Warped Penmanship

Originally posted by Kraz
      You really think there is sufficient appreciation for bad humor to make it worth while?

If so, the real question is which racer gets the cover spot??

Gotta figure out how to market them AT Reno too....

Kraz
      Resident Bad Humorist
      LoL Kraz, I suspect the limit for your "bad humor" (noticed the little tag under yer name I see ) is limited only by your ability to churn it out

As for marketing at Reno, ya'd havta set it up with a few foolhardy race teams with lack of sense enough to deal with you

Then ya'd havta price em so RARA could get their share and leave enough to pay the printer.. But.. you get em made and I'll put em in a store here.

It's gonna be probably after the middle of next month before I can get it configed and going, though maybe not. If I run the same software that I already broke in elsewhere, it's pretty much a breeze to do something a second time but that one is not php and now that we have all that good stuff setup.. hummn.. do I stay with the primitave cgi stuff or get a different one written in php with Mysql backend??

I love charming you with tech talk

We'll see what happens..

One-Take-Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Difficult choice for this kraz-enthusiast.

Sept. to Sept. would be quaint, the kalendar year still goes from Jan. to Dec.

My vote is for the more traditional year. Perhaps the Sept. month may honor the previous years champion. I'm happy to hear there will be another kalendar year for kraz.

Comment

Sept to Sept fits the race fan but the gift giving makes me want December. Either way I will stay tuned for how to get at least myself one.
          MattB

Comment

I'd like to see a September calendar year, and Tiger on the cover. He's retired, and it would be a nice tribute to a Reno icon.

Comment

Working...
            X