A Different Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Different Perspective

For those of you who couldn't join us, more pictures.
    Merlin Mz
    Attached Files

Re: A Different Perspective

Originally posted by Firecat
    For those of you who couldn't join us, more pictures.
    Merlin Mz
    Looks like Soop was using Firecat's puter to put these images up.. Soop.. why'd ya size em so small?? 800x600 is the limit now and we've got plenty of disk space..

Looks like you got some good chit, I'm assuming that after you wake up from *ouch* double knee surgery *OUCH* today that *sometime* later this week maybe we'll be able to see some more of yer work???

I like what I'm seeing here, and what is it.... I go, you don't, you go, I don't... is it my after shave??

Serioously.... get well today FAST! we need ta gogogo!

Wayner
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Here are a few photos from the trip out and back to Reno. Sorry for the poor quality, as I'm not much of a photographer on the ground and trying to fly and snap usually just results in blurry photos. Thanks to Steve Dickey of Ezell Aviation for the better ones from the trip home.
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome!
        Did anyone happen to get any air to air shots looking down on the Cold Springs valley to the west of Stead?

Leo
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Ok, now I'm real jealous. Somehow my trip home in a 737 does not seem so exciting.

Comment

My trip home was definately in the wrong type of Mustang....
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Steve, did you make the trip up as a flight of four? Very cool.
              SteveZ

Comment

lol leo dont be sad i didnt bring my mustang that day
                www.renosection3.com

Comment

Hey, my trip home -- well to work -- included an engine failure on final into Salt Lake aboard a Regional Jet Sunday night. Reno was pretty clear of Maydays and I get the white knuckle commuter flight!
                  Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                  World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Kilo Hotel
                    Steve, did you make the trip up as a flight of four? Very cool.
                    We were a four ship on the trip out...Stew Dawson lead, then Nelson in the Sea Fury, Howard in the Bearcat and myself. Just a three ship for the trip home, as Stew is having his prop overhauled before coming home over the big hills. Simple fix, should be ready next week.

Comment

We were the flight of one in our modified Cessna Citation 501 that left out of Stead about 5:30 on Sunday.

1.5 hours to Montros, CO. and about two hours to San Antonio, TX. Much better than the airlines!

Too much baggage and too many people or we would have done a max. performance takeoff.

Comment

Originally posted by srpatterson
                        Here are a few photos from the trip out and back to Reno. Sorry for the poor quality, as I'm not much of a photographer on the ground and trying to fly and snap usually just results in blurry photos. Thanks to Steve Dickey of Ezell Aviation for the better ones from the trip home.
                        Thanks for the birds-eye-view! Fantastic stuff.

Anybody have info on the health of various engines on Monday morning? Who's wintering in Reno?

Speaking of Winter, I was in SLC on Monday & Tuesday on biz and got to drive up to Park City late Monday PM. There was 5-8 inches of wet, heavy snow. No wonder it was cold at 4SD over the weekend! Peas
                        Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                        World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Yeah, Peas, winter has made an appearance here in Colorado, too. They got 17" of new snow last night on the mountain at Steamboat Springs; at my house at 5300' MSL on the eastern side of the Divide we just got cold rain.

Somebody flipped the switch from summer to winter; I'm hoping they find it and flip it back again. A week ago today I was flying the Duo Discus in my shirtsleeves at 18,000'. I don't want to have to put it in the box for the winter, not quite yet.
                          SteveZ

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                            Looks like Soop was using Firecat's puter to put these images up.. Soop.. why'd ya size em so small?? 800x600 is the limit now and we've got plenty of disk space..

Wayner
                            Hey Wayners twas actually her laptop and my log-in cause she had a brain fade on her ID/Passwords but we worked it out. We just wanted to get a few things up since those stuck at home were asking. The first set are hers and the second set/post mine. We have lot's more and many from a special shooting place ;>) I also hope her surgeries went well today but we prolly won't hear from for a day or so - you know how even out-pt procedures like that wear you out! I'll try to get a few things processed/posted and at the 800x600 size which is what I thought I recalled, at least the brain isn't completely dead yet I guess, ok ok depends on who you talk to

Hope you're well and you will be on the mend now - yea!
                            Pat

Comment

I definitely would prefer this perspective - from the cockpit looking out! I am definitely jealous like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X