Out of energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of energy

Saturday proved to be tiring after 3 days and I gave it up after the 1400 flight of unlimited races and went to my room. I now have about 600 MB of pictures. Mostly good stuff.
    It was cool and windy today. I took a jacket and needed it. Tomorrow I'll be hanging out in the Chairmans Club. I'll get some more good pics.
    I need some rest. This is tougher than I imagined.
    Salute to all my fine feathered friends.

Re: Out of energy

WHAT HAPPENED??!

Comment

I'm beat also, I went to the Alliance Airshow at Fort Worth. [your back yard] We got there at 9;30 and by 4;00 we were just about the right color of RED. After sitting out in the Texas sun [96 degrees] for 6 hours yesterday all I'll be doing today is watching some TV and looking in on what you guys out there are kind enough to post here at the GREAT aafo.com. You all have fun and all have safe trips home. Did I mention it was 96 DEGREES here yesterday!

Comment

GREATER RENO-CARSON CITY-MINDEN AREA-
        INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...GARDNERVILLE...MINDEN...SPARKS...VERDI

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE RENO NV

400 AM PDT SUN SEP 19 2004

TODAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 6000 FEET HIGHS 52 TO 62. WEST WINDS 10 TO 20 MPH.
        TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS... SNOW LEVEL 5500 FEET. LOWS 30 TO 40. WEST WINDS 15 TO 20 MPH SHIFTING TO THE NORTHWEST NEAR 10 MPH AFTER MIDNIGHT.

Comment

Tex,
          I feel for ya! I'm watching the Cowboys game and they just reported it's over 100 degrees on the field. Here in Sacramento (West side of the sierras from Reno) it's raining, with big thunder clouds. I hope the Unlimited Gold will be over before it reaches Reno. It's heading that way!

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Man o Man! Skip cuts a pylon and I have to hear about it from the table next to mine at the resturaunt. DOHHHH!
            I'd have to say I am a little more than disappointed. I'm not so much a Dago fan as I am a Skip fan.
            I haven't been this disappointed since my girlfriend took off with my raffle tickets for a ride in the back of a Corsair at Indianapolis in 2002 at the Gathering of Corsairs and Legends. I have been informed today that can still be reality for $500.
            I met many nice and interesting people here in Reno. That makes a difference. I will find some wind to refill my sail.
            I will never forget what Cole, Virgil Cole said in "Flight of the Intruder", Alpha Mike Foxtrot

Comment

I made it home! It snowed going over the mountains going back to Sacramento. What a ride that was. I got home late so I didn't get to feel the Texas heat. I wish the best to all my friends who have shared in this forum. God Bless and S!

Comment

Working...
              X