Top two in sport 2A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top two in sport 2A

So Greenamyer blasted past to a 342.087 mph race victory. Blue Thunder lost power during the race and finished at 332.670 mph. John Parker declared a mayday with smoke in the cockpit and dropping oil pressure. Upon landing it was evident that oil had come out of the engine.

So here are the questions:

Why did Blue Thunder lose power?
    Where did the oil come from?
    How low did the oil pressure get?
    Was the engine damaged?
    Can we fix it?

On a side note the Blue Thunder shirts are going fast. Stop in to grab yours soon.

Bill (you'll get no answers from me!)
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Re: Top two in sport 2A

Based on the way that Greenameyer passed and then extended his lead it was evident that something must have gone wrong with the Thunder Mustang. Up until that point it was a really close race.

I hope that the Blue Thunder crew can repair the damage in time for Saturday's race. I don't think anybody wants to see a one plane race for the rest of the weekend.

Rick

Comment

Re: Top two in sport 2A

Originally posted by W J Pearce
      Bill (you'll get no answers from me!)
      Oh Maaaaaaaan.... Bill..... Not even a phone call with the "under the table" answer?

Ewe know that I've been previously shot and killed to keep me from talking about what I know, so I'm a "dead witless" already....

Failing eyes and minds want to know...

Geez, send you highly paid and well groomed reporters down there to cover my arse and I can't even get a stinkin phone call.. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

(my best oregon wine^)

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X