Clear All

• Wednesdays pics

Hey gang,

Here's a couple for you.

GO BLUE!
    http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Re: Wednesdays pics

Thanks to all you who are posting these wonderful, pictures and information. Man I hope I get to go to the races someday, but until I do thanks again.

Comment

ok some on asked me for t6 pics ok i got a few here they are
      Attached Files
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

this is a wierd request. does any one have a photo with a pylon in it? i whould like to cut it out and use it for my web site as a divider (site will be up 2 weeks after the races )please email me, thanks guys
        www.renosection3.com

Comment

Originally posted by Section3guy
          this is a wierd request. does any one have a photo with a pylon in it? i whould like to cut it out and use it for my web site as a divider (site will be up 2 weeks after the races )please email me, thanks guys
          section three guy.... RARA holds copyright and or patent rights to their pylons. Fair use laws only cover something like incidental use of them for illistration purposes.. such as in a story about the airplanes.

Particularly, don't use Home Pylon... you might be able to get away with a graphic reproduction of the "can on a stick" pylons, I don't think the protection goes as far as to cover them... however, I may well be wrong.

But, do not use the Home Pylon or you *will* get a less than nice "don't do that" message.

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

thanks for the info !i was hoping for one of the other pylons . will that be ok???im new at this copy right stuff and dont want to get in trouble. (if i am heading for trouble i think i have a back up plan)any feed back is great
            www.renosection3.com

Comment

todays second unlimited heat was some of the best racing i've ever seen but i cannot make the images smaller to post them.
              heh heh alriiiight

Comment

wensday or thursday??? well any way that was some race today any one get any good pics of the action??? i didnt have a camera ill be back on the fence line tomarrow. i cant wait!!! hope bear makes it
                www.renosection3.com

Comment

Working...
                X