Reno 2004 section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 2004 section

I'm never really sure what's gonna work best but since this board has a lot of flexibility, figgered we might as well use it.

In year's past, we've had a "closed" section for the year's news that was open only to aafo crew down in Reno... well, I'm not there, the rest of the group who have committed to tossing stuff up for us from down there are gonna need access... what to heck, let's just all post it all!

I'm one of the many who will watch from out here in cyberspace, so it's gonna be up to those who actually are there to feed the info hungry mass that's gonna gather here..

I'm open to suggestion on how to lay the new 2004 place out.. more sections? Less? Some of it may become obvious needs as we sart coverage??

Anyway... gotta say it feels a heck of a lot better to be OUT OF THE DAMN HOSPITAL and I'd have to say, I fell like a hundred bucks!

As long as my body will keep up, I've even got the laptop wireless networked, so there's no excuse for me to not get stuff up that will be phoned in to me, sometimes seconds after it happens!

If I can keep up, watch the drama build! I'm gonna see it first here, we may get some neat chit!!!!

IT's RENO! And I can't go so I'm gonna do my best to make this year as close as ever to bein there!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Reno 2004 section

Hey Wayne,

Glad to hear you're out of the hospital and on the mend. Sorry you won't be there in person. Keep getting better.

I just took delivery on a brand new Canon XL2 yesterday so perhaps I can send you some top quality video from the valley of speed soon if I can figure out how to send it. That may have to wait until I get back from Reno, unless I run into some of the aafo troops up there.

Fly low, beat the radar.

Bill
    Bill Garnett
    InterstellarDust
    Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Working...
    X