Warlock Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlock Party!

For many years (how many, Randy?) Al Goss, the Warlock crew, and The Warlock Band have been putting on a Wednesday night party at the Warlock pit. It's always a good time, and the music is remarkably good considering that these guys play together once a year.

So put on your dancing shoes, bring some beer or Margaritas, and join the party!

Randy Goss -- check your private messages...

The Wingman
    Attached Files

Re: Warlock Party!

Another shot of the band, and Randy Goss on vocals...
    Attached Files

Comment

Randy, meeting and greeting...

Rick Ruhman: guitar, vocals, words, and general energy level. Rick is a well-known aviation artist -- did the official Reno poster a couple of years back. Definitely a Reno Air Race Legend (in his own mind, at least).

Mark Johnston: Lead Guitar. Besides being a killer guitar virtuoso, Mark runs a great air race web site, and takes photographs that make me very jealous.
      Attached Files

Comment

The Air Race's best rhythm section: Kenny Price on drums and Dr. Fred Stevens on bass. These boys are particularly important in laying down a solid foundation when it gets late, and inebriation and the dreaded Reno Fatigue set in!

Doctor Fred long ago established what I think may well have been the very first dedicated Air Racing web site...
        Attached Files

Comment

So come on down -- it's always a great party! Just be sure to bring some appropriate beverages.. The proper race fuel in sufficient quantities is extremely important in these situations. Plus I for one would rather have Al spending money on avgas and motors than on beer for us Ramp Rats and Pit Lizards!

Hey Warlock Band -- can Birgitta do some drumming this year???

Neal

Comment

Hey wingman how about Kenny Price Sr. on conga? We will be partying on wed. nite. BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i wonder if there's room for another bassist?
              heh heh alriiiight

Comment

...and no mention, or extortion photos of, Scotty G on guitar for Dylan's "All Along the Watchtower..."
                Scotty G

Comment

Damn, why do they have to have a virtuoso on guitar? I was hoping to jam on a couple songs!

Race 29
                  Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Can a local ramp rat join the fun? I would sure like to meet and party with all of you and can even bring my drums and lots of drinks, too!

Gary Osif

Comment

Working...
                    X