Where's Wayne??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Wayne??

This place is lonely without you Wayne. Hope things are going your way - we miss you!!! Take care of yourself!
    Rachel

Re: Where's Wayne??

Originally posted by dineega
    This place is lonely without you Wayne. Hope things are going your way - we miss you!!! Take care of yourself!
    Rachel
    *snif* thanks Rachel. I've been dodging bullets and lurking over the last few weeks..

Just found out today.... 12 more treatments NO FRIGGIN MORE CHEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!

That's HUGE!

Trust me!

Got a complication goin on but it's under control. What work I have been able to get done, I've tried to drop in here moderate the unregged messages so's everyone can see them and keep my important clients happy!

I'lll be back, I will not be at reno but unless something really goes wrong, my presense wil be felt there... least if yer on the net!

Waynerr
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey every body Waynes back!
      Hang in there budy.
      I'll be at Reno Wed - Sun.
      bringing my laptop. I'll should be posting Fri-Sun. (I hope)
      http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
      http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

GREAT NEWS on no more chemo!

...Real happy 'ta have ya "back".....

....now, ya earned your degree in astronomy,so:

GET UP OFF your "asteroid"!

....you know i can directly empithise with that chemo and rad stuff......

....just think now you could be a fueler for Critical Mass !

......easy on the hand prints on the nurse eh?...save some phone numbers for us needy!..

Hang tough,we are with ya.

Comment

Can the yall post on here the locations you will be more than likey at. I would like to stop by and say hello to as many people as I can. My cousin and I are leaving on Weds and coming back on Mon. Hope to see yall there! We are going to have laptops but no Internet Conn. Just gonna LAN it up and play a few games at night. Also gonna take up my old SkyFire tapes and do some reminiscing of Reno's past. Take care Wayne and hang in there bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
            Can the yall post on here the locations you will be more than likey at. I would like to stop by and say hello to as many people as I can. My cousin and I are leaving on Weds and coming back on Mon. Hope to see yall there! We are going to have laptops but no Internet Conn. Just gonna LAN it up and play a few games at night. Also gonna take up my old SkyFire tapes and do some reminiscing of Reno's past. Take care Wayne and hang in there bro!
            Oh man, that's the really big problem. I'm down to zero tolerance of the germs of the world... I'm fighting a bout of *something* right now that keeps kicking me a fever. If I followed the doc's directs to the letter this morning, I'd be checkin in up at the "Southwest Washington Hospital from Hell" any minute here..

If I can hold out till bout 9:00 AM, I'll just go spend the day in the clinic...

Short story short.... I *can't* come, Doc's orders. Too much, WAY too muh risk of secondary infection

We'll have folks in the field with an assortment of high/med/low digital cameras, who will be uploading image and the like.. I'll then do with it what I will, 0r, just open it up to ewe guys on te board.. Just slam dem images and accompanying "captons"

It'll be fun, cept I'll just not be there.... *snif*
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne, though your presence will be sorely missed in the hangar we know that you will be there in spirit...next year! A very dear friend of ours had the "joy" of experiencing what you are going through now and it ain't fun, but he is going to be at the races this year. Please just get well!!!

Stephanie Penney

Comment

Wayne, though your presence will be sorely missed in the hangar we know that you will be there in spirit...next year! A very dear friend of ours had the "joy" of experiencing what you are going through now and it ain't fun, but he is going to be at the races this year. Please just get well!!!

Stephanie Penney

Comment

Hi Wayne,over the past 18 months have watched my good lady go thru the chemo & radio + surgery so can sympathise.Sounds like you have a good backup crew to give us on the other side of the world all the good info as well as yourself.One thing about Cancer,it really is character building so sincere best wishes on a speedy recovery,regards,Pete

Comment

Probably a very good idea to stay away Wayne. Ya know how filthy and germ ridden we Air Race fans can be.....especially by Sunday.

Actually an "audience participation" board could be neat. Make Wayne feel like he's there!

Leo
                    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Hi Wayne -- Very sorry you won't be at Reno. It won't be quite the same without you there Pissing and Moaning and carrying on! On the other hand no more Chemo is great news. Hang in there my friend, and look forward to Reno 2005!

Neal (and Birgitta)

Comment

It sure is good to hear from you my friend. Great news but it just won't be the same without you. But I'll keep you busy... MG
                        MG

Comment

Sorry you won't be there this year. It will make 2005 that much better I guess.
                          We are heading out on Sunday. I hope the hotel has better computer access than last year. We could only use their computers between 8 and 5, and guess where we were during those hours.
                          I'm not much of a photographer, but if we get anything worthwhile I will send it along

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
                            Hi Wayne -- Very sorry you won't be at Reno. It won't be quite the same without you there Pissing and Moaning and carrying on! On the other hand no more Chemo is great news. Hang in there my friend, and look forward to Reno 2005!

Neal (and Birgitta)
                            Hey, not to mention eatin your food, drinkin yer beer and smokin yer ciggies! I figger lots more people will like me now... no more (hang on to your ciggies, here comes that "always out" guy again...

I'll miss all you guys! Right now, I'm having to spend 8-9 hrs a day at the clinic while they monitor me... Sumption is going on in my body relating to the whole process that my body ain't liking at all! On that happy note...

I gots to try to get properly drugged and get as much sleep as possible..

Wayner
                            Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by racersedge
                              It sure is good to hear from you my friend. Great news but it just won't be the same without you. But I'll keep you busy... MG
                              I'm counting on that Mikey!

Wayner
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                              X