Flite Skool Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flite Skool Update

Well, the verdict is not in as to whether it was the result of bureaucratic oversight or simply a case of poor judgment, but they have granted me my wings! Yup, today was check ride day and the FAA examiner was either impressed enough with my flying, or he dreaded having to fly with me on a re-test so much that he passed me anyway (and after my last landing—I’m thinking the latter <grin>). So look out above, ‘cause I plan on spending as little time as possible on terra-firma now that I am legal! Hmmmm... and just in time for Pylon School too...... <big grin>.

Kraz
    Attached Files

Kraz Gets His Wings

Heeeey Congratulations doodly! We'll see yew at PRS in a week or so buddy. So how long before the Mustang graces your hangar <g>

Seriously... good work buddy! Now you've light the fire.. I gotta do the deed.. Gimme a year to pay off some debts and I just might start doing same same. I spoke with Sam Richardson down in KFalls before I left, he's based a few miles from where I am now and pointed me to a school that uses old taildraggers and charges a pretty cheap rate.. so.. maybe I can be the first to beat ya to a TD rating <g>

Yahoo! Kraz got's wings..

(geez.. now there'll be no living with him )

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Congratulations Kraz!

....be sure to wind the rubberband fully EVERY time!.....

....as for the rest of us.....GO Greyhound!!!!
      Mayday51
      Jim Gallagher

Comment

oh, dang! I thought I was the first to find out!

Congratulations, buddy, now keep your wallet flexed
        the other Wayne................

Comment

congrats Kraz! I'm about fifteen hours into my training. I love every minute even when its difficult.
          see ya in the BIG BLUE!

airgokky

Comment

as one of my many mentors told me when I got my ppl - you now have a license to learn! just remember, keep the blue side up :-)

CONGRATS

Comment

Congratulations fly-boy!

Comment

well congradulations

Kraz,
                Now that didn't hurt a bit did it and the time was short enough, It seems like only yesterday you started.
                have fun and remember that earlier post is right on "you now have a lic. to learn." use it well, doodly.
                Off we go into the wild blue wonder,
                Off we go ......
                ECVSteve
                E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
                Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Working...
                X