Photo Request for NAHI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Request for NAHI

Hi guys, I'm here reading most of the posts but I'll admit it, I don't feel really good!

Anyway, gotta keep up the work if possible...

Did any of you who went to Dayton, or Oshkosh for that matter, manage any photos of Scott White's winning Stearman?

Also could use shots of the rest of the "field" Other award winners included: The Paul E. Garber Trophy (Classic - post 1935) to Michael Vaughan of Charleston, Illinois for his restoration of a 1940 Howard DGA 15P; The Henry “Hap” Arnold Trophy (Warbird) to Vern Vick of Dublin, Ohio for a fully-restored 1942 Boeing Stearman A75N1; The Orville and Wilbur Wright Trophy (Antique) to Alan Howeler of Cincinnati, Ohio for a 1928 WACO ATO; and finally the People’s Choice Award, given to the most popular aircraft as voted by the general public during the show, went to William Greene of Groveland, Illinois for a 1949 North American T6-G.

The shots would be used on the website http://heritagetrophy.org/ in order to bring "visual" to the press release that was sent me today.

Full photo credit to photographer would be given.

Thanks in advance! Rolls will provide photos later from their sources but I know you guys have some now!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Photo Request for NAHI

It figures, all the pictures I took, and not a single one of any of these airplanes. I guess I need to stay away from the Mustangs!!

Comment

Re: Photo Request for NAHI

Originally posted by T. Adams
      It figures, all the pictures I took, and not a single one of any of these airplanes. I guess I need to stay away from the Mustangs!!
      I usually suffer the same way for NAHI stuff, their stuff happens during racing at REno and I've never been to dayton for comparison but bet it's not easy.

Rolls-Royce will eventually provide the site with some photos, I like to throw the bown out here sometimes if anyone gave it a look (the competiton) I get images up quicker and you guys get yer name out there....

Anyway. Still open and again, TIA!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X