Kirby Chambliss on Speed Freaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirby Chambliss on Speed Freaks

Did anyone else catch Kirby Chambliss on the Speed Freaks radio show last night? He was on talking about aerobatics and the upcoming US round of the Red Bull airraces. If you missed it you can go to www.speedfreaks.tv and click on the listen to the show icon and you can hear Kirby's interview. It was very good and Kirby was really funny.

Re: Kirby Chambliss on Speed Freaks

Wow, thanks for posting this... be sure to catch him also tonight on Speed Channel... a much abbreviated version of the radio interview, but good nonetheless.

SpeedFreaks on Speed Channel
    Monday nights
    8:30 p.m. ET / 9:30 p.m. PT

Thanks you all!!
    Crasher
    Welcome to SpeedFreaks. SpeedFreaks is a lethal combination of motorsports commentary, entertainment and lifestyle.

Comment

OK, my first post didn't seem to go through... so I'll apologize if eventually this becomes a duplicate...

But, be sure to also catch Kirby on our TV version with Speed Channel TONIGHT!!!!
      8:30 p.m. ET & 9:30 p.m. PT

It is a much abbreviated version of our radio interview from last night, tho good nonetheless.

Thanks all!

Crash Gladys
      Crasher
      www.SpeedFreaks.TV
      The Mod Squad of Motorsports

Comment

Hi Crash,
        Cool that you read the board. Are you planning on coming to Reno this year for the air races?

Comment

I know... I think it's hilarious how this board automatically changes my name "C.r.a.s.h." to "accident"

Accident Gladys does have some sort of a ring to it!

At least 2 of us are hoping to make it up there... we have been trying for 3 years now, but schedules haven't allowed us yet... argh!
          Crasher
          www.SpeedFreaks.TV
          The Mod Squad of Motorsports

Comment

Working...
          X